{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Living in darkness...

What else can I say? These days I wasnt feeling very good at all.

Flashbacks of everything! Good and bad memories of everything appeared in my mind for the past few days!

It was terrible! Real terrible! I couldnt control myself at all, and I couldnt really sleep because I will simply just wake up to see what time is it and I dont even know what woke me up. And when I was subconsiously awake, and physically tired, I will have all the bad memories coming to me!

I was really in depression!!! That time was A, and before I can cool myself down B appeared in my mind!

Happy memories isnt making me happy, because the relationship between you and me now. Thinking how wonderful those times were but never again and what is wrong. So, turn out, all the happy memories are just making me feeling worse.

I really wish to forget every single thing. Really! I want to leave everything behind here! Right here! Nothing follow me!

I guess the sentence, "The thing will forever come back to you till you learn" is really true! I guess I have really yet to learn any single s**t thing and therefore it is back and now to make things even worst, a double attack, or I should say triple attack! Haha!

Whatever! I just wish that now is October and so I can leave the country with Sesame to Redang! I really cant wait for Redang trip! Sesame please dont bully me or I will be really sad! =(( But still, I am looking forward for it where I will temporary leave everything here.

I guess I will off my phone during that time. Please be October soon!

Anyway, finally I forced myself to complete the stupid topic 2 of maths! A topic that I keep dragging and avoiding to do but finally I forces myself to do it. I guess is the same as what I am facing now, no matter what I do to avoid it or drag the problem, I still need to spend time to sit down and solve it. And dragging the problem doesnt help at all, because for a person who wants things to be order, will keep remembering that you still have a problem yet to solve.

I think it is really the same as life problem. You dont solve it now, years to come the problem still comes to you. Just like topic 2. You avoid it during Sec 3 amaths, and now 4years down the road, the same topic is back to you, and you have to solve it!

Solving it isnt it better? You clear that piece of s**t off your mind and burden? But, its not easy to face the problem and to sit down and solve especially when you know that the problem you tried to avoid years ago? Haha!

This is life...

Labels: ,


sign off@11:30 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com