{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Sad + Happy things happened today

Well, both sad and happy moments... but well, at the end of it, I CHOOSE to be HAPPY! =))) Live only once, so live happily then!!! =)))

Nevertheless, I will still type down my sadness..

1st of all, is my ankle.. although I manage to force myself to another stage, which is the running stage, but now is becoming the jumping stage! The leaping stage! I always thought that jumping wont be a problem, but I am wrong, because when I try to jump is always 2 legs, and now when on court, the monster took over my mind. And actually, right now when I run and when I was training, I could feel the pain on my ankle, but following panda's word, I just press on.. and I guess the pain subside after awhile, so I just carry on, but well, I am really sians about not able to jump... I am left with 27 days to go to train with the team and not individually already...

2nd sad thing that happen to me is that, my overall GPA drop already... even though I got a good grade for my FYP.. but well.. no one to blame, but myself, because of my marketing... missing too much lesson, and therefore the overall grade for marketing wasnt that good and so i got just a c+ for it...

Well despite the above sad things... I have 2 happy thing!!! =))))

I can run... I can run.. though I still cannot really sprint and stuffs... and there is still pain.. but I really force myself to run and not stop due to pain... and I kept forcing not to think of the pain and kept telling myself everything is ok... though didnt really play on court, but at least still alright... and its like... I still go on till the end already...

2ndly.. its my FYP... yippee.. its a B+... because I didnt really expect that... and well.. i did it!! =))) SO wanting to kiss and hug nana now!!! hahaha =x

Alright... right now.. I will just go back and consult father teo tomorrow on seeing what are the things i should do to strengthen that ankle, and to hop like what he said... and maybe tomorrow I will try to do some leaping already.. and after that will go and run!!!! need stamina liao lah... cannot anyhow liao lah... I need to faster get rid of that monster, and get back my confidence for my ankle before I strain too much on my left leg where my kneee seems to pain more frequent than ever already.. and will go back to laodie there on friday...

And, not going to set any goal or say anything here about my next sem.. because everytime I do that,.. I dont get good grades... so this time.. I am not going to do that.. and I will just do what I have to do...

Labels: ,


sign off@11:39 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com