Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Sighs! It sucks to be injured seriously! I really hate the feelings. It had been pretty long ever since I have such injuries again. But once again it must happen. WHY?
1st time: It was during primary 6. But I cant really remember what happen after that and things like that, so I guess because the impact wasnt big therefore I dont remember. But only remember that it was during PE lesson where going to run and I dont really want to run and I just fell from the stairs, which ankle, hardly remember also. But maybe think is left ankle.
2nd time: Secondary 3, my first Zonal in ES. And worse of all, its the FIRST match. Its was towards the end of the 4th quarter, and I actually fell when snatching a ball with the opponent and I jump up and landed badly and there goes my right ankle. It swollen really big, and then Mr Teo brought me to woodlands, and well, I was on clutches for it. And it took me quite a few weeks to recover from it. And the injury is what I also not too sure, but I know the feeling is not good, I depends on Neo & Cindy to help me up to the class, buy breakfast for me, and also a few of the guys to carry me around the class. And also Mr Teo having to fetch me to go school & send me back home for the period when I am on clutches. I have to depends so many people during that time. It sucks!
The feeling of getting back on court was great. I ran up and down like nobody business even Mr Teo was asking me to calm down. There was no fear in me that day. And so it goes pretty well. ALthough I cried badly when I know I have to be in clutches and crying quite a few time especially when knowing have to withdraw from Zonal because of it.
3rd time: Secondary 4, Daisy Tan Carnival for ES. This Daisy Tan carnival happened during zonal period and so basically I was out for the middle games. This time I hurt my left ankle. And if I am not wrong, I hurt my ligament this time. And was slightly tear. But the rest period for this I think was shorter than previously. But I know I missed out certain games for zonal again. The feeling isnt good too. Also, I have to depend on taping for a short period of time, so again depending on Mr Teo for that. Not just that also going back to Woodlands also need him to help. But I tell, feeling of sitting outside and looking because of injury is not good. The feeling really sucks.
I supposed there wasnt fear after I recover or do I? I cant remember but that doesnt matter. But I know that seeing the ankle swollen up is really bad because just have fear of bad injury, but I think ligament tear is bad enough also.
4th time: RP 1st ever injury. Ever since Secondary 3 & 4 during important competitions, I can remember clearly that during my 1st match in IVP, I have fear that I might get another injury, but for the 2 years I didnt. And so basically the fear actually subside already.
But guess what. I got this injury this time just during Pesta Sukan Carnival. Oh freakying damn it. And what Mr Teo said was so true, why is it that when this carnival is just for fun, why did I actually go all the way and injured? Sighs! In the place, shouldnt even go for it! Damn it. I should really just let the ball off on my right side, and not trying to turn from the left to the right and dont know why on earth actually I sprained it. I really dont know how. Is it when I land? But this pain I think I have never experienced before. I heard cracks, and I feel the whole leg numb off. And not only that I actually cry because of pain. So basically its really painful.
But well, after that I just hop on the other leg and go back. So took the cold spray from Mr Teo and spray it and then just rest there. Seeing them able to play the different position just make me sians, but well, it doesnt really matter because it wasnt important at all, therefore I was still playing around and stuffs like that. Because basiclaly I didnt walk much at all and so it doesnt really that hurt, but when I just try to move a little, it really hurts badly.
Anyway, Sai was the 1st to offer to carry me, and well after that it was Panda. And not only that, when going for lunch with Miss Goh & Mr Teo, was like, he has to even carry my bag for me lah. And so that whole day was actually seeking help from people. Feeling of uselessness actually.
But the 2nd day, when going to see doctor, and hearing the news was feeling of hopelessness. And also, this time I need 2 people to help me, and they are Kelly & Idiot.
And basically the 3rd day, which was yesterday, I dont know why but I actually starting to feel fear of that even if I recover I might have fear of playing, jumping & running. So will I? And also starting having questions like will I get well fast or not. And so on & on... By right I shouldnt be thinking all these, but somehow, I think I cannot control my mind already, especially when seeing the stupid leg swelling bigger, and then touching the swollen part is so 'bion-y" and its like so scary, like any moment it will just burst.
And so today after my damn presentation (which I do not wish to talk about it because its bad) I decided to go back there. Well, again I need help from another person, and this time is Kelly. And so she accompanied me back that. Well, Seriously I do feel slightly relieved after seeing laodie, and was like he did help me check and he didnt say anything, and well, just hope it will goes well. But seeing the blue black on the leg is really heart-breaking! And the swell on the whole leg... sighs..
Anyway, today Mr Teo sms me to ask about it, and after some sms, I really hope that what he said is true and also hopes that its really not a dislocation & also it will heal really fast. At the same time I really hope the feeling of fear, hopelessness will really get away.. the feeling really sucks!
Not only that, the medicine sucks too, ok!? The taste is just so sucky!!! Damn it!
Injured and what you get?
- In pain- Being broke (basically my this week money has already used up)- Feeling so hopeless, and cannot train, and all you have train had gone down to waste! And my stamina is going to drop so much! And everything is OVER! - Feeling useless. Depending on friends so much so much!!! Really have to thank Dar, idiot, sai & kelly & father ocne I recover and after I save enough again. - Having fear of so much things.
Its not just physically pain but also mentally tortured in my mind!!! DAMN IT!
WHY must it happen why I have done enough training & going into a main competition!!!??
Labels:
Netball
sign off@11:07 PM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com