Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Feeling useless and hopeless
Damn it. I had a bad sprain. And guess what, in another 11 days its Penang trip already. Although the trip is really yet to confirmed but still.. haish.. and what is worse is that POL-ITE is really coming so soon and that court work is coming up very frequent! And when my position is the only position with another year3, I need to train alot and guess what? I cant now! Damn it.. tears just keep rolling down...
Not only that, today I am really touched by those noisy bunch of people, especially my shit & my dar. But especially especially my dar.. she piggy back me the whole few hours around Suntec just because not to put alot of pressure on my ankle. But that is when I really felt useless, I felt that I cant do anything and depending on them... shit it! I really hate that kind of feeling! And when they offered piggy backing me.. I felt my tears wanting to roll down because I am just so touch by them! And its like, they did not neglect me, but help me alot. I just love them really! But its really shitty feeling now inside.
I really wnat to recover so soon!! really! PLease.. =(
Anyway.. Miss Goh & Mr Teo.. thanks for the lunch & desert...
Mr Teo, thanks alot!!! he get a gel for me for my ankle.. because he heard me saying about me wantin to get well within 11 days.. and being "strict" of me need to apply it.. and though I didnt say thank you to you at that instance. but because.. i just duno la.. but i am really grateful for the gel.. really!!! thanks alots!!!
Now, I only wish I can recover asap to train. I dont wish this injury will really make me suffer and stop me from getting what I want to achieve and working hard for.. But I am really scared... I heard a damn loud & long cracking sound when I landed! And the pain just spread up above my ankle! =(
Sighs.. I kept crying... today.. crying because of the pain and not thoughts of unable to play! Damn!
Labels:
Netball
sign off@8:00 PM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com