Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, July 2, 2006
Updates of the week
Many things to blog... First of all, once again I am declaring the death of my laptop again... boring man! Sighs.. amanda just sold her laptop for about $700++ should I do that too? I spent 3k for this and its only 2years and 2 months old.. =( No point everytime reformatting it.. and I still couldnt find the root of the problem.. =( *pouts!* And this coming week is my UT week.. 3 Uts in a week... so how am I going to survive? And not forgetting my FYP!! Ahhhh!! I bloody hate this for nuts!
2ndly, sighs... I didnt complete my PP... reason being mr teo said he doesnt know what am I talking.. oh shit... I really think like I am going to stay in RP for another year man! Oh mans... sighs! This is so freaking sickening... repeating another year for one PP!! =( And not forgetting my 1 pathetic point of CE I couldnt complete.. because I was very sick this week and having 2 days of MCs..
Well.. I used up my leave... and so even I was still not feleing welll.. I still went school on Friday.. becasue no more leavve... I used up 2 and even used the last 1 "unpay" leave.. hahah =x and from now onwards the only thing that I can pray for is everything is fine for me now.. no more sick bug! If not I really will die!!!
Now is the main thing that I wished to blog.. the 3 games that I played during the week: FMSS, SSS & Extremes Junior...
FMSS
This game... liked I said before.. to be honest.. I wasnt prepared.. because it is always better to keep your expectation low so that the level of disappointment is lower... but anyway I started first... I was shocked.. and that day was the 1st day of the sick bug attack...
My weakness of that day was not able to stick close with my opponent... she got away pretty fast... not only that.. because the coach of FM knows that Panda is the person who will get the pass from the GK... they double guard her... and due to that.. I have to run.. but thats my weakness =( I couldnt run out.. or rather my way of running doesnt help me get free at all... I really have to work on this... knowing that I am short and unable to handle long and strong pass.. I better go for front and short passes.. so I need to think of ways to do that.. Other than I supposed nothing much for WD...
The next shocked that I have is when I was asked to play C! Its been pretty long since I played that.. eh.. no actually I was asked to played that for RP that time.. but well.. I sucked in C lah... C isnt my position I think... after really experiencing in C.. I think I suck in C than in WD... my weakness is already being gan giong.. and not just that I have problem catching long strong passes.. definately C is not for me.. and after playing WA with Chan they all against RP that day.. I supposed actually WA is much much better than I play C... I was more useful when I play WA than I play C.. . C is both attacking and defending... and when both combined there are lots of stuffs.. and not just that.. playing with RP & LW.. its the same.. cause like.. everytime ball is brought down to attack.. I'm like useless.. the ball is between WA, GA, GS... its not because they cant see me.. but I supposed my position and my way of running doesnt benefit them... and that was the case when against FM... during attacking... I was like useless.. and defending time I also not good.. so overall sucks.. hahah =x
SSS
SSS match... hmm.. this match... was the match that I was like.. -.- because its been a long time since I play with RP.. and its like... for a long time I have been playing with RP... and during this time.. I have been trying hard to improve my way of defending of mr teo's way which is different from tony... so my first quarter was s**t... my opponent keep running away.. and was like quite bad lah... my 2nd quarter wasnt that good either... and yes.. forgot to mention.. my throat actually kill me.. it was so dry and painful.. so I had a hard time in breathing because nose is running.. and when I tried breathing through mouth.. it was worse.. I still hear lots of shouting from tony.. and =( tried to do what he wants... then 3rd quarter... he at first said I out.. then later he put carrie.. then in the end it was the last game.. i was so sad lah... but after that.. nevermind.. the 2nd team played with their sec1 team.. and losing.. then tony requested to have the 1st team that played before to play again.. and that was my chance agian.. hooray.. so after that.. this was the game I supposed I played much better... I kept close with her... and yeah.. I finally able to intecept a overhead pass!!! I move my legs.. and jump up and intercepted the ball! hooray.. finally.. [but after soooo long in netball=(]
Weakness: I have to make sure I adapt back to Tony's asap!!! I must be able to move back to prevent that pass fast enough.. must be able to stop my opponent from cutting to the other side also..
Extreme Juniors
This game I didnt expect.. but still praying to play.. then well.. at the 3rd quarter... though upset when sw was asked to play WD.. but I think the reason was because sw is able to stick with opponent more close than me... furthermore game with FMSS, sticking close with opponent was my greatest mistake of all.... but after that idiot asked to rest for 1 quarter.. so sw went back WA, cheryl go C then I was playing WD.. and knowing that I tried hard to stick... and tried hard to intercept ball.. and during that quarter.. it was not as bad as 4th quarter... that quarter.. I still managed to stick.. but too gan giong.. and missed pass 1 to cheryl... but at 4th quarter.. was a chaos...supposed to be grabbing that chance.. i threw it away.. by offsiding so many times!!! damn it.. cannot balance at all.. and sw said.. was because I was slow at reacting.. so when I know i have to run.. i double my speed.. and so i lost my balance =( and not only that.. i keep contacting.. but i managed to do a interception.. =) and its a overhead interception again,.. but I really need to do something about it.. if not i will lose my chance even more.. I must must really work on my weakness man!!! He was really pissed with my offsides yesterday.. :S
Overall my mistake and needs to change:
1. Gan giong-ness when passing
2. Running for space to get the ball especially in goal-D!!!!!!!
3. Sticking close with opponent
4. my OFFSIDESSS!!!! ahhh!!!!
5. Run 1 more step then jump up instead of jump slant
WORK HARDDDDD!!!!
Labels:
Netball
sign off@6:08 PM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com