{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, July 21, 2006
I need a break..

While waiting for my hair to dry, I shall update abit because I do not wish to touch on my FYP at all..

Anyway, I really need a break.. just a short break maybe is good enough? But dont think I can ask for a break now because at this moment is the time when you should give everything.. the submission is just 1 week to go.. please tahan for abit more..

But anyway, I always thought training or games could really give me a break and make me cheer up a little.. but even before going the journey just make me so tired that even before I could go for it and enjoy, my mood is already affected.. this is just something that is so sucky... and what is worse is when.. during the game or training.. just a little mistake of your own and when you felt so lost that you dont even know what are you doing.. or even when just a little louder voice from him... can just make you cry inside.. can just make you feel you are so sucky.. this kind of things really sucks... I dont want it..

Anyway, I want to apologise to everyone, especially the livewirers.. i am really tired this week... especially when I dont wish to sacrifice game, training or anything.. so i only have to sacrifice my sleep for it.. and so.. when I go for training or game.. I seem pretty down on.. and maybe some way or rather.. maybe have affected you guys.. just sorry.. i am really tired... and also thanks for all your concern and encouragement.... sai, i love you too. chan, i love you too. I didnt reply just now, so i tell you now... ill be the normal yunru next week! Thanks all !

Yesterday.. didnt really play also.. so return home and have late dinner and started doing work till like 4am? Initially wanted to stay up all the way then go school.. but didnt, not because I am tired.. but just the mood of doing at 4am is gone already.. so just dont want to waste time and so went to sleep.. woke up with slightly puffy eyes again.. and late.. and again.. spent my saving on cab again.. sighs..

Its been a long time since I experienced so bad headache.. the whole damn day I was having headache.. and it just dont go away.. and sometimes is really just so bad that I bang my head against the wall.. jus to get rid of the damn pain... and what is worse is that i have a toothache.. think my tooth had a decay.. and so its so painful.. and thats on my left.. and on my right i had a ulcer and seems like one of the tooth also going to decay.. so basically i have pain on both side.. so when I eat.. its damn painful.. and irritating... having pain in my head and my teeth is not enough.. the god just want to be funny.. by causing pain in my hamstring. when I felt so sore since tuesday fitness training.. soooo damn it...

Seeign SW so happy about her submission of her project this afternoon at 5pm.. I just hope it will be my turn.. and well.. its just another 1 week to go... I need to be damn focus and make sure I complete the design and linking and testing by Sunday.. and so Monday we could do documentation and test plan and blah blah blah... and then Friday is my freedoooommmm!!!

Just read dar's blog.. and read this :
"At one point in time this particular person might be the most important in your life and you are willing to give up anything just to be with that one. But the very next that someone just creeps out of your life and almost becoming a stranger to you. Then you start to wonder what happened that triggered all these changes"

And well.. it just trigger my mind.. because it is so damn true that I met that 'stranger' and treating me like 'stranger'.... when USED TO be somebody who I am willing sacrifice anything...

Labels: ,


sign off@11:32 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com