Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, February 5, 2006
Been quite some time...
Alright.. been quite awhile since I last blogged... and there have been many people coming in to check out my blog... so well I guess I need to do this then... I shall start blogging now...
Studies... oh well.. liked I said this semester is really over already... my daily grades were not bad for most of the module.. but well it just on my laziness and slackiness... and well.. no one to blame but myself... and its really time to push up everything from next semester onwards... one more year to go only... and with just business and sports module... I guess its really time to get some good grades....
Next thing about studies is that, I have decided on taking Sports COaching and Micro Econs as my electives module.... oh well.. hopefully I can really score in Sports Coaching and business modules next semester... which are going to be Accouting and Marketing with the 2 above modules....
Oh well... PP and CE points... not saying I havent do anything for it... because somehow I had started it... and its moving... and its going to be done soon (CE ponts) now really leaving with only 1 DA points, 3 Active points and another 2 points of any criteria... now just hope that no one is like Cedric who didnt give me points yet email him and no reply for 2 times! FREAK!!! If he had given me... I only left with like 1 DA points and another 2 extra points! SICKENING!!! As for PP, I have already done the questionings, and already had 1 testimonial and my objectives done... now waiting for the interviewee to finish replying those questions and I guess taking photos of him with Aunty and myself... and then doing my poster and also the report.... so I guess I just need another maybe 6 more weeks to complete it provided M.T send me asap....
FYP... ok... decided on partnering with Sequeena... oh can feel the fear in her that I will be slacky when we were doing FYP and well.. I know that doing with her.. I will feel the guilt if I dont work... and therefore I guess yeah... hopefully we can really score in our FYP... jiayou NANA.. and really scold me when I start to slack already...
Alright.. guess studies is over... I shall change to.... Sports Club then.... hmm SC had really been quite stagnant after the term break... I think I really had not been a good leader I must say.... learning from OBS... I realised the way I lead was wrong... somehow I think SC started at the very wrong way... not knowing the members well, without bonding and without clear job scope and rules... SC started... it was really badly done... really badly done... I wish to stay on in SC... somemore I know I wont get P again, because Ben said, he will try to put somebody who is year 2 as the P.. so that when we left, at least SC wont be fully dependent on the yr3s... well this is a good thing because at least I know I need not be so worried about it... well I guess after 9th meeting then we shall see how...
Did I mention about staying on in RP netball? Oh well.. I have decided to stay on, reason being is because I really felt sooooo upset about the fact that we lost to NP by just 4goals... it was saddening... and I guess I really hope to win NP like how we want to win TP next year... therefore I guess this time round.. I am staying for that.. oh well.. I may not get into team due to the fact that there will be new people coming.. but well... I should just stay on and fight for what I really desire....
3D animax... as for this CCA that I had in RP... I guess I lost my commitments in it... I supposed the way the IG works.. just makes me feell really sians... but somehow I guess I just need to understand.. because the way how I felt... I supposed is how SC members felt.. so welll cannot blame... but I really dont know I feel like dropping 1 IG next semester so that at least I know that I really have time for RP netball, studies and livewire.. whereby these will be my priorities during the next whole year 3 life.... Well.. I guess I will decide dropping 3D or SC after 9th Feb...
I shall continue the rest tomorrow.. because now is already 3am... I spent like 2hrs here blogging and mapleing... so yeah.. nights all..
Labels:
Netball
,
RP
sign off@1:17 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com