Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Full of thoughts... just had our 1st match for IVP... hmm.. I dont know to use what kind of words to describe how I felt now... but having a very bad headache.. so shall do it fast and sleep.. tomorrow still have class.... and its System.. so its going to be very tiring...
First quart, was being told I played really well... I really keep thnking now.. what have I really done that makes them think so.. or was just words of encouragment from them... I keep thinking... well, I know that I listened to Tony about moving back and looking at the GS.. and other than that, I know I had intercept one ball.. but I also know I passed wrong because I couldnt control myself... and my support was like ok ok only.. for the 1st quart...
I shall talk abot overall... my mistake is I really dont know where to run... I dont know when to run... especially at mid court... like so many people.. dont wish to crowd them... but I was in the wrong.. I was supposed to support... and at defending side.. I also somehow didnt know where to go.. haish.. haish.. and last but not least.. I too back already... so well.. this are the things I need to change for NTU match.. so to get ready for TP match...
TP match is a really must win... we must get 5th position this year... playing against NP? SP? NYP? dont care which one.. we must defeat TP!!! I want to win soooo desperately... so much!!!! I really want to win....
My performance is not up at all... my stamina sucks to the core... I hate myself!!!! I really hate myself soooo mcuh for today...This was like after 1month of rest the first game man... first full game.... wahs.... haha... but well this isnt any excuse at all... haish.. its really my speed and stamina... and if I really only wnat to concenrate in livewire for netball.... i guess i need to really train up my speed and stamina.. then I can get to play.. yeah.. well.. jiayouuuus..
I shall forget about today... and make sure NTU game will be better.. and TP game will be even sooo much better and then whatever game will be the best!!!! I really want to be Top 5 soooo mcuh... so if I really go back badminton I will be glad at least I got 5th in position...
Be more focused... well.. I think overall was my fitness fault... hmm... I guess.. I just need to be mor determined... hmm... alrighttt... jiayou for next few games.. and shant get so affected by this...
Labels:
Netball
sign off@11:40 PM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com