{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, October 30, 2005
If I had a choice...

If I had a choice... I will obviously choose Livewire... but so many times I doesnt have it... because I have a role to play in RPSC... I am the president... I need to set a good example... also at the same time I need to be responsible... if you are not happy said it to my face... and not nagging or keep telling others about it.... Do you think I have a choice? Do you think I love to miss the training? Do you think I dont know that the Year-end league is coming? All the answer is a NO!


Alot of times I am caught in between the both... when I can choose Livewire I will... but when at crucial times like last Friday I have got no choice... I know its very bad of me... but seriously... I cant choose... and I does hate it too... next Friday I chose Livewire over SC already... for this I just need to sacrifice my SC side for awhile... please put yourself into my shoes first before you wish to comment anything... or rather when you wish to comment... comment it straight into my face.. save the ears of others....


I know I need to be responsible for the team also... but I cant choose... can I?


I doubt my wish to play for Livewire most of the time is also gone... I missed the trainings... and at the same time I am already not as good as Perrine... guess I just need to make sure I train up my own stamina on my own.. and at the same I need to learn the sudden burst on my own... getting shit to teach me the zone defence and then hope I can play and its a bonus I can get to play... I cant expect much as I didnt train....


Alrights finally 2nd event is over... I am glad to say that this Night Cycling event is rather successful... although at the start it was quite messy and there were injuries before the 1st pit stop.... (anyway I did my first-aid job) Hahaha! But after breifing every marshals about it everything gone rather smoothly... though need to keep asking those 'slow' riders to keep up everything seems fine... =) Hopefully no people will complain about us... as we need to have another cycling event for our move over to Woodlands... This time its not as tiring as the one I went with the ES sports leader... but this time the distance I think was longer... we cycled for about 7 to 8 hours with 4 pit stops... from school to Macritchie Reservoir and than to dont know what Defu lane.. then to the Mobil at ECP I think and than to Kallang Mac and last is Sentosa! =) Thanks all for your hardwork! =)


At Sentosa... I had fun playing... =) though before the games... I was like so tired and stuffs but just tried to be hyper and be fun la... but there was this time when I was like so tired... then Janelle came over and talked to us... and sayang us.. haha... then beach soccer and beach frisbee.. though we lost all.. but really fun... falling down quite a few times because of beach soccer... realised I can play GK for soccer.. hahaha!!! And once because Chen Hui trying to kiss me.. and I just get lower to the ground... but [u] pulled me up =) thinking about it I'm so glad about it cause its like after the game end... she hugged you... and CH tries to kiss me.. and everyone left... then you were the only who stayed... then you just came over and said "qi lai" and offered your hands and pulled me up =)

Labels: ,


sign off@8:22 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com