Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Monday.. game with ITC...
1st match it was really sucky... because it seems like I just cannot play and the rest of the players also seems so... was rather depressed after the first quarter.... so was out for the 2nd... then Tony came... after looking for awhile he said, "you will go in as GD"... yeah forget to say, all my goal defenders arent around... except for Kelly and Yvonne....
Well... I was super nervous when I played GD at the start.... well.. its the first time and also its like this is a joke that I always carry.. saying I want to play GD or G something... well... I just tried... but at the first few minutes... it sucks... I couldnt make it... its isnt really my defending but my passing... anyway... he kept shouting at me larhs... oh yes... you know who is my attacker? Adda... the springfield girl who once 'suan-ed' me when I was still in secndary school... I forgot the content... BUT I remember its about the height...!!!
I was happy... because I managed to stop her from coming in for quite a number of times... yeah.. =) I just took my revenge... I guess she couldnt remember me anyway... hahaha... alright back to the game I played... overall.. I guess I just met up the requirements he wnated... and yes.. I played most of the matches... and I am glad... I feel that its been a long time since feeling so tired or rather feeling that I had pplayed before.. =) Well back to my own position... hopefully I can be even better yeah... and I guess its time to really think how to run...
Hmmm... maybe I am sensitive.... but well... I guess I should just keep my own comments, my own playing, my own thinking of the game to myself... I dont wish to think much or say much... yeah...
My head now is all just about keeping myself fit and the beep test.... I really wish to get Stage 9!!! Perrine hit stage 9... I must also hit stage 9!!! I am already losing to her... but I dont wish to lose even worse... I want to be at least near to her... so I can catch up....
I cant pass well... nor I can find a suitable place to run to well... but I must make sure I am fit enough to play well.... As long as I am fit... I believe I can train up the rest... yes... Stage 9!!! Its not difficult... you are able to reach Stage 7 level 9.... just 1 more lap and 1 level.. you reached stage 9!!!!! I must do it no matter what!!!
Things to train up:
- stamina
- beep test stage 9!
- speed
- my passing accuracy
- my run (the places to run)
I must make sure whatever Dr Loke train badminton... I will do it and not just following the netball girls... not because I am looking down or whatever... just that I wish to push myself to the limit I can... becaue
I BELIEVE I CAN!!!
I must reached stage 9 in a short period of time!!! I must be able to get the 3rd pass from the defence.... I must be able to give a hard and straight pass...
ALL ARE IN MY REACH!!! ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET IT!!!
Labels:
Netball
sign off@1:38 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com