Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Finally I am able to sleep for long hours. I forgot what time I slept yesterday, but I woke up around 2pm today. So even if I were to sleep at 2am, I still slept for 12hrs!
I woke up for many times during this 12hours of sleep. I dreamt of many things, things that are so impossible and stuffs. I believe dream is your subconcious mind that is still working when you are asleep.
Well, these days those memories were back haunting me again! Most of the times when I am alone going back home and not talking on phone or smsing with pig, these thoughts will just come back or just some random thoughts about my life and those people who I met before, or I am still meeting.
Following are some of the random thoughts that go through in my mind ot what had happened during the past few days:
"People always say remember the good stuffs and forget about those negative happenings. I always believe that having good memories is good , but this time, I beg to differ. Good memories isnt a good thing to remember also. WHY? Because when relationship or things were to become sour or change, those good memories will actually make you feel even worse. They could actually make you feel emo and start to ponder why things had become this way. Although there were times when you will really smile from heart when you remember those good memories but sometimes is really very disheartening to see things become this way."
"You really must enjoy whatever you have now and cherish those people around you whenever you can. Because you really do not know what will hapen in 1 year time or even 6months time. This was what Mr Teo used to tell me when I was still in my polylife and I kept going back to ES to enjoy those sweet moments and was in a dilenma of whether to go work or not because working means lesser time spent with adeline they all. He told me to cherish it as things might changed in a year time."
"Finally I went for both netball & badminton training for SIM. I didnt attend both training on the same week. But the 'outcome' for both training is the same. What outcome? That is the aching muscles!
Last tuesday I went for netball training at CCAB. Well, it was the 1st time I touched netball this year because eversince last year after POL-ITE I stopped playing netball already. The feeling is very different but I was very happy to see many familiar faces. Anyway, on the 1st day already have some politics and it was sad to know that we cant participate in this year's IVP. Anyway the training was very basic and had quite a number of games. It was really very tiring! After training, I had very bad aching muscles on my lower limbs. I could hardly walk and even get up from bed for 2 days. And the aching muscles only subside after 3 days later.
Badminton training was yesterday. I didnt warm up because last time in Dr Loke's training usually we just have some strokes as warm up therefore a guy asked if I wanted to stroke so I agreed. AND, after that my hands are soft like jelly already! Therefore I kept stretching and hope that it will be ok soon. Well, I was really feeling weird because I am all alone. But after that the coach came, and so we started training, well, well, well, I tried to do my best BUT I could feel sometimes I give in all my best and sometimes I am really tooooo tired to move around but still complete the 25strokes. I think I went in for about 4 to 5 sets. I left earlier because I promise baby I will get him donut when I return home so didnt get to stay and play game with them.
My hands were really soft after the training! I could not hold a full cup of drink with my right hand! Right now, my hands are still very achy! =((( Not only my arms, my back and my neck! Arrrggghh!
Well, although I felt very lonely during the training and kind of left-out but I think I will really go back to badminton training. Maybe because I have always like to play in competition therefore there is a goal for me now. To really train up and then participate in the upcoming IVP.
Hopefully I can mix well with them soon so I can be more motivate to go for training and not feel lonely.
Oh yes, anyone is keen to go training with me during weekends? I want to run & do some weights to get back in shape! Now I really lack of stamina! And I think I really want to slim down abit!"
"My oscar birthday was on 27th. We had dinner on the actual day and also on 22nd we went to her house for party. Well it was great to see the gang and soon this coming week I am going to see some of them again! Hee.. Anyway dearest, happy birthday! =)) And thanks for the dinner too!"
"As for my studies, still so-so, but as usual the more theory-based subjects are killing me. Because I really cannot concentrate in class to the lecturer at all, because it is soooo damn dry and is just like a lullaby! As for maths & econs it is still alright, but econs the topics have problem understanding also. Sighs! =(( Isnt really going very well for me. I really cannot afford to fail or what. I really want to do well in my studies this time round. I regretted for my o level and failed to wake up during my poly although there were improvements BUT still not enough! This time I really need to do well.
Please wake up!!!!"
sign off@10:07 PM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com