Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, August 3, 2007
Time to blog abit.. As today my school starting late...
So I was saying, I met up with my meinu + chiobu on tues.. Heeshh... Awww... my sweetest person cann.. hehe... Oh shucks.. have I said thanks to them for the lunch other than on the day itself? Hmm... *scratch head*
Anyway, that day met up with meinu was really great lorhs... And heard her sing cann... wahh.. sweet sweet high high voice cann... :o hahaha... after that my chiobu came.. then we went up for lunchiee...
Well, I can remember one that that dumbo meinu sarbotage me... when chiobu asked why do i look so nervous when talking to her... *&(^*&%%^^... oh well, anyway love tuesday alot lahs... becasue really fun and chat alot lors... because after eating we went up to her pod.. then see lots of photos cann.. then talked rubbish then ke ai de ms ting came up with ONE CUP of coffee for herself only.. boo! Then after that went to popular to follow that pig to have her stationeries for school...
So fun cann... its been a while since pig,meinu,ke ai and i talk so much crap & rubbish lors.. miss those moments cann...
So, tuesday was the 1st day of school.. well.. kind of excited for it alsoo... and then the lecturer was kind of crappy, sarcastic and distracted... but overall still ok lahs... but the thought of reading straits times & business times.. really siens... but think is really necessary to do it... siensss...
So wednesday was an off day too.. supposed to be going out but in the end Iwas at home sleeping... haha... then arrange the notes from tuesday class...
Then Thursday was econs class... actually last time i was scared that I chose econs and I will regret the choice... because i was worried that i like econs because i was having fun, the faci and cause of the A of my macro econs... but i think after yesterdday... i think it was not... i was really listening intensively to the lecture and trying very hard to understanding it.. and althou the lecturer wasnt alex.. it seems that i still like it alot.. and i do enjoy it...
And when I return home... i go through the notes to understand the things i didnt understand durign lectures.. and also... redo the question and then tried my tutorial.. but stupidly i stuck halfway.. but weekends then re read the notes then try again...
Well, I hope this is not just the "starting" then I stop all these... I hope the attitude will carry on till I finishes my schooling..
Time to have my lunch...
sign off@11:07 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com