{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007

SOMEONE have been complaining me for not blogging our outing! BOO.. saii... I SHALL DO IT NOW....

11 Aug
Early in the morning went to cyn's house and went to zoo together because Lukas said he wanted to go Zoo. So very nice pig & me said we go zoo.. HAHA.. Meet cynthia at 9am, but we left at about 9.20 when we are meeting pig at 9.30am at CCK mrt.. After that, we met ken at 10++ waited for him until sunset! Anyway so we went to zoo... Lukas so funny... he was walking beside me, then suddenly he just hold my hands! Hehe.. so cute mans.. I was wondering did he mistook me as his mum, but I guess not... and it was like we were walking on a very narrow road, then he said, "becareful hors" soo nice right? There was this time when we were seeing the polar bear, then he said, "can you carry me?" Haha... I think I just love kids alot.. and have fun with them.. And when they said things like that just soooo nice...

We took alot of pictures, so I SHALL PUT PICTURES before people say my blog is BORING! Boo..

Here are some of the animals' pictures... dont you think the one on the tree looks like someone who went with us? =x







The nice nice group picture... hen nice right?


The rest please go to pig's blog to see.. because I am very fed up in doing this entry already. Because I have been doing for 2 nights and yet the stupid pictures' alignment seems to be very off! Angry!!!!

Its 2.04am already and I should be sleeping now but I didnt because I was busy doing this entry! And changing the skin! ANGRRRRYYY!!!

Labels:


sign off@1:39 AM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com