{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, August 10, 2007

Slept too much in the day and so I am here..

I woke up at 1pm and then have my lunch and not too sure what time I went back to sleep again because I have nothing to do at all.. then I woke up at 6pm to watch the parade.

I was planning to study today but I forgotten all about it! Boo! But because I cant sleep now I went to study.. Hehe.. I finsihed up the maths questions already.. left with one which I do not quite understand how to do.. other than that maths lecture 1 = complete =))

Econs notes already done on Monday left with 2 tutorial question but 1 I have already done just that I have not really go and finish up and left with the other tutorial question..

IBM I have yet to do anything yet.. boo... 2 lectures gone already.. and still havent touch anything...

Ok, anyway this weekend I guess if I am not tired then I shall finish up my tutorial for Econs, read through the notes for the coming lecture then do up IBM's notes then Math's lecture & tutorial..

But, this saturday I am going to meet up with my most irritating people! Hehe.. I miss them alot actually.. and we going to have fun.. yippeee.. dinner at fish & co.. my favourite! and then singing.. woohoo... cool mans...

So I am left with Sunday & Monday to finish up those things I want to do for studies and also to blog what I have been doing these days.. haha..

Hmm.. I shall go drink milk and sleep already... although tomorrow class is 330pm but I guess I still need some rest...

sign off@1:32 AM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com