{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
My Sister...

My sister wanted to eat bread on a Sunday night that day, then my mum commented, "you every morning eat bread still not sians mehs? Now still want to eat!?" then her evilish sister just said, "Oh! See her face.. look like a bread mahs.. Bread Face!"

So ever since then I have been calling her bread face! And.. the meanie sister of hers just tagged at her tagboard and mention BREAD FACE for her.. oh no, such a bad sister she has... =p

Anyway, did I mention how I hinted my sister this year about my birthday? This is how it goes,

I pointed at the crumpler bag the gang bought for me and said, "JIE!!! Thats my birthday present you know!?" And I mention the BIRTHDAY PRESENT so many times infront of her... and she just said, "oh really.. thats good.. thank you for allowing me to use the crumpler!"

Thats how my irritating sister behave! Everytime outalking me!!!

So I didnt give up actually, and just keep mentioning until she said, "OH! What present did I receive last year?" Well.. I just shut off my mouth after saying on her 21st bday I got her a 100bucks adidas sweater for her... (she is 23 this year!)

Anyway, so on Monday, she asked me what present do I want and I replied say no need because I really dont know what I want other than the crumpler which my girls have already bought it and the PSP which is so ex so I intend to get it myself.... So I told her to give me money, and she asked if $100 is enough.. and my stupid mum sarbotage me by saying, "WHAT!? $100!? I only intend to give her $60 lers! Already in hong bao lers, havent give her only!" And because of that, there goes my $100 because my sister said, she is giving me $50 =((( Actually, my nice nice sister still think $100 is not enough lors.. but because of my mum its being halved =((( SAD CANNN!!!

If only $100 + $60 + $$$(dad's).. I can actually forked out a little more to get a PSP! But now... just see how lohs.. haha...

sign off@8:15 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com