Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, August 18, 2007
My BEST birthday!!!
Other than my sesame who gave me a surprise and who love me so much and give me a crumpler, a 'fake' flower and celebrated my birthday for me I have another wonderful 1 today... I think it is really the best ever birthday!!
Its my 20th birhday today! I hit the BIG-2 already! Can you imagine that!? And well, being the 1st 2's birthday, I am really very happy to have such wonderful surprise!
Early in the morning I wasnt feeling really well already, having stomach pain and yesterday night couldnt sleep at all. The weather make me feel even worse! Despite that I know I must be happy today, and I have to attend school and blah blah, so I just went to school..
So, at night together with pig met up with ken at clarke quay. We have dinner at the fish blah blah... quite nice the food, but my stomach kills me so I didnt finish the food and gave it to ken to finish up for me.. heee... So during the dinner ken kept calling people and I really dont know what were they doing...
So after dinner, we walked back to central and wanted to go ATM to take money.. BUT I saw ms ting, and that was when I know what is going on already... I was really surprised and shocked to see her... it was like a thing that I will never imagine will actually happen! As I was walking outside to look for the ATM, I was really feeling very touched inside my heart, and I was like tears really going to roll down my cheek! But I just tried to keep my cool and act as if nothing happen.. but inside I was really going to cry.. heart melted...
Then, ken bluff me says go to riverside point for ATM, then it was fake lah.. make me walk so far then realise there wasnt any ATM at all lorsh! Then later we go to fashionbar.. so sitting down there then ms ting & hannah came.. at that moment, i dont know what to say already.. I really dont know how I should react! It is like... surprise! Really surprise! Anyway so later drink and talk then cynthia came in... then that is when they pass me the present.. awww... MP3 cannn.. touched cann.. and most touched.. pig pig do ghost for me lors.. she bluff my feeling yesterday!! Later they even bought a cake lorsh !!! Kaos! Really best cannn...
Then we went to partyworld to sing after hannah, tings & ken went off... Sing until quite late then here I am blogging because.. I want to type down my deepest gratitude to all of them and also to write everything that happen today to show my appreciation and my love to all....
Message for all (arrangement, according to "something")
Peishan: Dear Peishan! I know you were kind of frustrated because you being between so many of them and coordinating it is very difficult. Thank you for the effort to make everything works together! Not only that, you really spend quite long to do the "nice" ghost & the lovely card although you were tired and been going out these days. I really love it so much and I really appreciate it alot alot. Its just blessing for me to know you again although we werent even talking when we were at netball. At this point of them, no one has ever gone through, so much trouble for me, especially knowing (you-know-lah) and also doing so much for me. So, I want to say thank you so much, and I really love you so much and I am really glad that in my this 20years, I have met some one like you. Love you! So feel like hugging and kissing you also! Thanks. Appreciate your time, effort and love today! =p
Hannah: Dear hannah, I am surprised that you and ms ting came down today. When the both of you came in, I really do not know how to react maybe because I saw ms ting earlier at the central. My feeling, expression & reaction was all out after seeing her. My tears almost roll out and inside my heart really very touched to see both of you. Not because like what Ken said, I dont look surprise or what, it is just that everything was gone and settled down already. When both of you came into fashionbar, I just couldnt show it already. Sorry, but inside, I really appreciate it. I really didnt expect you to come because you were really so busy and you still came down! And knowing you need to wake up early this morning, right? Thank you so much hannah! I also love you so much and you are really my best meinu ever! I think I know you for the longest, and I am really glad to know you for so long and it is very nice and enjoyable! Appreciate your time, effort and love for today! =p
Ms Ting: Dear ms ting! Same like I mentioned earlier, I am really surprised to see you. Also, heard you have a dinner appointment right? Thank you for coming down, really! Maybe I didnt really show out at the bar, but inside my heart really melted after seeing you all. Its just about the same thing I mention to hannah, my feeling, expressiong and everything was "settled" down already. But i'm touched inside. I can see you were tired, but thanks for coming and staying! Thanks ms ting, love you too! It is fated that we know each other in class and then stopped for 3years and meet again. Haha.. Nice knowing you and I am very glad and though it was just this year that we started going out, those dinners or lunches and bbtings was really nice and great! Appreciate your time, effort and love for today! =p
Kenneth: Dear Kenneth! I guess you helped pig to coordinate with your "qingren" who is my meinu right? Thank you for doing that and that effort! Importantly, I know you have been really very busy and tied up with work but you still fork out some time to spend with me and to celebrate for me. Although, you didnt go with us to singing, but I really dont blame you and you really help pig to make this successful! Thanks alot! You are really very nice! I love you too also! You too make me enjoy almost every outing together and its really a blessing to know you. Love the present also! Its is awesome! Appreciate your time, effort and love for today! =p
Cynthia: Dear Cynthia! It is really very shocking to hear 'that' from pig. And it is really very nice, thoughtful and loving of you. Also, this birthday, thanks for arranging it and booking the date so early. Importantly, thanks for not "not coming" when I didnt wear skirt. =p Really very touched for everything you have done! You are really the best! Really feel like hugging and kissing you at that moment! I really love you alot! Thanks! Its also very nice to know you again even after SAD's class, FYP evaluation. I guess keep meeting you is because we are meant to meet. HAHA! Though I know you just since march, and it is really a very short period but I enjoyed my time and all the outings with you. You helped me through "those times." Thanks for the lovely present! Appreciate your time, effort and love today! =p
To ALL: There is no way to describe how much I love you all and how touched I am feeling inside. Never will I expect such things and also this is the first I guess I am receiving such surprises! The surprise from sesame was really great and now you guys make another surprise for me! I am really grateful for that! It is really very touching! Its a blessing for me to know all of you especially most of you as I met you before and we didnt even talk and yet now we go out and enjoy ourselves! This is really fated! I thank God for such arrangement to allow me to meet such wonderful people in life!
I will put up the pictures on other day, as I need to sleep soon! Nights! Enjoyable, memorable day!
Labels:
birthday
,
Piggies
sign off@3:01 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com