{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, August 4, 2007

Home again and not out of my house on a saturday... Was tired so slept till quite late I guess... Woke up and have my lunch and then watch anime all the way till now...

Hahaha.. I just told my sis I am a good sista... because she msn me said, "tell mummy maybe not going home", and I replied, " wah, happening lors.. dont need to go home.." then she said, "shh..." and I know that she was staying at the office to work.. hahaha! Such a gd sista right? To know what she is doing.. haha! And she said to buy BF for me lors.. wakaka.. hehe.. gd sista I have too.. blehs..

Anyway, seriously I am very glad to have her as my sis.. I think its really one of the best thing ever.. I know when I was young, I am not a good ger at all, only know how to beat her, scold her, cry and blah blah... but despite all these, she didnt hate me but she still treats me well lors...

So I guess, its a human instinct that when I grow up, I knew I have a nice sister so somehow I treat her nicer and loves her alot... So when we were older, we started to talk, and when I was in a good mood she will always mention this, "Xiang dan nian, when I was young, one day I chased after her and wanted to beat her.. but either my mum or grandma just said, "cerene, stand there and let her hit la"... (reason because I got asthma at that time..=X) So... she really so guai and stand there let me hit once.. haha... everytime i heard this I felt soooo funny about it... but i know deep inside my heart, i really love this sister of mine...

Also, every year my bday is coming, i would say, "JIE! I want something!" and she would be -.-... and she will buy for me lahs.. or I will just hint her that my bday is coming! Woohoo.. haha.. then she would be like, "like as if you got buy present for me during my bday!" boo.. and i remembered when i was sec 4, she bought a chinese assesement book for me as my 16yrs old bday present! BOO right!? Thats my sister la...

Well, is quite true that i never buy present for her.. BUT.. during her 21st bday.. she told me about a jacket she like from adidas... and so this kind-hearted, lovable, cute sister of hers went to adidas shop and bought the jacket for her.. i was so nice ok!? it cost me 100bucks! haha! but I was beryyy happy to buy for her lors...

But really lahs.. i love her alot.. she always give in to me.. especially coming to computer... last time when i dont have laptop, i would be throwing my temper and wanting the com when i return home (so she wld always hope i dun cum hm ealry.. haha).. but when i grow older, i guess i know i shld let her too.. so sometimes i would jus ask her wat time she will use until or blah blah la...

So as you all can see.. despite how i treated her.. she still very nice to me... and is like... sometimes things i want to say i would very easy tell my sister about it.. or is like sometimes things which i dont want my mum to know.. i will just very easy tell my sister oso.. so is like.. this is what i think is call sista-love.. think is the same for her bahs.. like she working.. then dont want mummy to know she would jus tell me also.. hehe..

think no matter what.. i really love her so much.. and im glad to have such a sister... although there are times when i felt soooo retarted talking to her!!! because of her, "ask your heart lors"

Because sometimes i dont know what choice to choose, and when i asked her she will just say "ask your heart" i will be so =.=///... then she will just say.. really what.. tell you this.. later you dont like.. you also will choose that la... so... thats my sister.. haha!

sign off@10:56 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com