Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, August 12, 2007
+.+An entry for Sesame+.+
I guess I have mention this before, but I must emphasize it again to them. I really want to apologise to them because last time I wasnt commited to the gang at all. Although I still go to their parties and meet up ocassionally, but I think they can sense the difference.
But I used to blog before already, just suddenly I felt the importance of them and I missed them so much. It was till then I realise actually I am blessed having a group of friends lik them and I should cherish and appreciate them. I shall not regret if the day I lose them. Maybe it was God's calling to let me know the importance of them. So girls, I am sorry for the past =)
So yesterday was a surprised day from them. Claire smsed us really very early in July I think to book 11th August claiming it was Sesame's anniversary. So at first I did believe because she smsed me really late and I did not really go think about it. Slowly then I start asking myself, did we really met up that early and I really wasnt sure about it. But I chose to believe it.
So we went to fish & co. yesterday. Actually I did heard Christine told someone on the phone something like "birthday" and I was acting blur because didnt want to spoil it actually. And also, when Amy mentioned that she transferred the money to Oscar's account I also know that they bought me a present. (Instead of what they claimed that my birthday was on Oct! when I didnt even told Oscar about that!)
But well, we were enjoying the dinner with lame jokes. Then taking alot of pictures and then suddenly they dedicated a Happy Birthday song for elmo & cookie monster.. haha... and Christine was so worked up when she thought we didnt hear it.. haha =p So after singing, we cut the cake and ate the cake and went to partyworld.
At partyworld, I guess we were really crazy. We really sang our hearts out and I think we were really noisy because we were just screaming! Hahah!. But that was the best really! I just love it.
Anyway the message to them:
Girls, I really want to thank you all for the surprises and the present. Seriously its the best ever present. Is like it is what I want and you guys got it for me. Special thanks to darling Oscar & Claire who make the effort to buy it. And also very special thanks to Claire who tried to organise this by smsing us and us asking you the timing for the gathering and blah blah.
I simply love sesame just like how I love the present they get for me. I will cherish the bag just like how I cherish you. =)) Thanks girls! Love you all the most =))
Labels:
birthday
,
Sesame
sign off@10:32 PM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com