Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Well, it seems I have been updating my blog quite frequent now.. Anyway, I shall blog 1 entry on my 1st full-time job...
After graduating on Feb, I was thinking like I should slack and nua for a month. Enjoy what is life for a month without studies, work and whatsoever. But during this slacking period, I asked around those who found a job and well MJ told me there was 1 data-entry job which it seems interesting to me as I hate customer service job. But because I was quite lazy and stuffs so I didnt really call that person.
Maybe God knows my plan, and didnt want me to waste my life so during the 1st week of march, MJ asked me again if I have called Nicole and I said I didnt. So well, I called on that very day and she asked me to go down. I did not know it was an agency actually so I thought I should wear rather nice down. So I wore semi-formal and I guess Nicole thought that it looks fine and she called Sheryl if I can go down. And well, I went down to Alexandra Technopark Block B from Tanjong Pagar.
I reached Nokia, with very little knowledge of everything. Not sure about the job scope, the pay and everything. I met Sheryl and she introduced David to me and leave me with him. So David interviewed me. He asked me question like my weakness & strengths, what is AP (which I gave a wrong answer) and then whether if I can do OT and stuffs...
So having answer wrongly about what is AP, I thought everything was gone. But while I was walking back and talking to pig, Nicole called me and said I got the job already. And I was supposed to go down to work the very next day. But well, I said I cant and so I delayed for 1 day.
Well, my very 1st day work, I was feeling very scared actually. This was my very 1st office job. This was my very first full time job. Kelly was the one who "picked" me up and then I was asked to sit in a room and I felt really scared. Until David came, then he introduced me to the rest of the people. And I was doing nothing, but reading a guide then it was lunchtime. I was still feeling really scared. And I have no appetite at all and so my "ban mian" I only eat a few mouth. Haha! I didnt really talk to anyone actually.
So after lunch, David came in to teach me. But I didnt note down anything. Hahaha! After that I was asked to do the farrington invoice. But clarrie was around to teach so not that bad. And so it went on just like that...
The next day Cheryl came in. Well, because she is a newcomer so maybe that is well I can click with her. So lunchtime we were together, and we talked to each other. And maybe because both of us are 87's so we can really talk. And so that is why and how both of us depend and become so close.
Slowly, I know more and more people like Zong Xian, Stephen, Kelly, Jackie, Alwyn and when Francis & Kailing came in also start to know them and before I leave, Cindy, Jie Hao & Alex came in and managed to be friend with them. And also becasue starting to click and have fun with them, we have KTV session twice and also going to MOS, St James & Alwyn's house and today to Sheryl's house.
Despite those negative things I used to write before, I must really say that it was really very fun and a fruitful "stage" for me. I simply just enjoy this job alot. It is like I learn those "lessons" and also I have made a bunch of nice people. They are really nice people.
It is like, on my last day everyone in the office have lunch together with me. Not only that they bought a BabyG watch for me. It is like that time when V left the company like they didnt buy for him? Also is like for lunch only the few of them went lunch with him and not the whole bunch of people. Maybe is because boss wasnt around. But I must really say that it was really nice to see the surprise of having that watch.
I really cried when I was opening that present of mine. I thought of those sweet memories and also how I was being cheated for that watch. I really cried out. I was guilty of getting them chocolate only. And as I go out to give those chocolates, Clarrie, Cheryl & Ling cried. It was really heartbreaking to see such things. But I was really glad to meet these people in my life.
Well, its already a week after I stopped working. And I was really happy to know that Sheryl asked me to go her house also. It was very nice of her and I am very thankful for it. It was nice seeing those faces again. I kind of miss them and somehow, I miss that job of mine.
AP job in Nokia might be boring, but its the colleagues that make it really nice, enjoyable and memorable for me. Not to forget is the boss that believes in teamwork that make it possible for the newcomers to be able to gel with the others and to feel comfortable.
I not only learn just about SAP, AP, how office job is like, but also I learn about people. Importantly, I learn "love-life". I have learn lots of lesson in there. And also I got discipline of waking up early, getting ready, staying awake, being responsible. So I hope these will follow me together for my 3years of studies in SIM-UOL.
I hereby, thank everyone from Nokia FSP team from the bottom of my heart to give me a wonderful lesson during this 4months. Making me understand and know that I can be a disciplined person is just a matter whether I want or not. I can be a hardworking person is just whether I want or not.
I must really work hard & study hard for this coming 3years that is waiting for me.
sign off@1:00 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com