{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, July 30, 2007

Wahhhh.... thinking back the things I have done this week was a surprise!

Monday I was at home all the way.

Tuesday, I was out the whole day since morning with Cindy to catch 2 movies and then to have dinner together with her, Panda, Kelly and SH.

Wednesday, I was out early in the morning to JP and back to RP and then out the whole day with Pig to shop for my things.

Thursday, was a rest day for me.

Friday, I was out again at night to have dinner together with Mr Teo they all. (thanks for coming and to catch up.)

Saturday, I was out in the noon with Idiot, Tong & Sai to shopp. And guess what? I asked them out to shop, and they were the ones to spend the money and they spent a total of $200++! And I only spent about $20++ Oooopppsss...

Sunday, I was out in the noon to meet up with Pig & Ms ting.. Very very very long time never go out together with her and eat le lors... Althou no my fav meinu lahs. (tml i can see her already!).. It was really very nice to meet up with ms ting and have fun with ms ting lorsss... love her so much cannn...

So pratically, I have been out except for Monday & Thursday. The rest of the days I am out for dinner or shopping! OMG!!!! I thought I was a msn-person, or a homely person!? But I was out! HAHAH! BUT!!! I FELT GREAT!!! =)))

And so, I am going to be out tomorrow! HEHE.. Will be again going back to RP and then have lunch with my meinu * chiobu! I miss my meinu so much can!! I really miss her alot and she was so busy! Oh sad! =((( But I am happy to see her tomorrow! =))

BUT, so after tomorrow.. will be the day of school! I need to study hard and not waste my dad(own) money!

sign off@12:45 AM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com