{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sometimes is soooooo irritating to know someone who is as irritating as MICHELLE!!!! Arggghhhh!!!! Its my luck to know her mans!!!! Damn it!!!!

$$%&%^(*&^(#^%@*^#%@%@

Ok, since I am at it, I shall talk abit about my sesame gang.. Hehe...

I am ELMO... but I was given the name as ALMO after having an A for ECONS.. BLEHSSSS... but now I have become ILMO because of some IDIOT who says i'm an idiot... oh god! This IDIOT is really IRRITATING and IDIOTIC!!!

Anyway, on the serious side, seriously, its my honour to know my loving sesame people.. hehe! I love them alot.. seriously!!! I know they love me too...

I think if without them, I would be a sucky student who absent from class alot of times, or maybe even late for class or even not scoring for HRM & Econs...

When I dont have friends or fun in class, I will really dread to go class so it was because of them that bring the fun to the class and makes me feel the love, care & concern... they are really a bunch of fun-loving girls..

I might not have show much commitments to the gang or show much love to them.. but seriously I really love them alot... and I am sorry if I miss a few of the gatherings....

Oscar - the one I love the most.. but I quarell the most and disturbed the most... i wont forget the time during econs we have a cold war.. and it was realy bad... but i was glad that everything was fine and we still love each other... oscar was really nice.. and caring... i realy love her damn lots!

Mich - the most irritating and idiotic and annoying person!!! Despite that.. i love her.. because she is also very caring to me ok!? she sent me home worss.... BUT I HATE HER!!! becus I think she is one that disturbed me the most 1 lahs!!! idiot!

Big Birdyyy- wah liewww.. the most "innocent" 1... that i will blif lahs.. idiotic shits!... ok lahs... i love her also kies... for BLUFFING ME!!! DAMN IT!!! alot of rubbish from her also la...

Amy - our "DA JIE" ahhaha... cookie mosnter.. hehehe... she is damn nice 1 okies... see my DP? thats the loving elmo that she gave me.. and she have each character to every one of us ok!? she damn nice.. she will always be there despite being tired or busy.. unlike someone (ME).. oops...

Chris - thsi is the really innocent 1... BUT becus of SOMEONE's influence (ppoint at big bird)... she seems to become a different person ok!? wah kaos... buay tahan.. tt day at her bday.. she bcuming like that SOMEONE lors!!!

TY- the most hardworking one.. oh no... not just her.... because I am hardwoking also!!! hehe... ok lahs.. it been a damn long time since i last her... she is a nice pal too... really very nice because she will help us in studies one lors.. not like ALMO =X.. haha...

Ok lahs.. thats all about my sesame gang.. and seriously.. i love them.. althou i didnt really show to them.... they really are someone who i think will be there for me whne i need them.. and can have fun and sorrow together.. i love them...

Labels:


sign off@8:49 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com