Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, June 21, 2007
When will I ever learn?
Soon in about 3 weeks time I wont be in Nokia anymore. I thought I learn alot of things like calling to stranger and talk abotu serious matter. Writing an email for enquiry. Processing invoices using SAP. Blah, blah and blahs...
Just today after talking to francis, it makes me realise I have yet to learn the most important issue and somehow I really hate myself for this... and it seems that I am going to tear any moment...
So what is that something that I have yet to learn? This something is something that causes a problem for me maybe a year ago. This is something that I told myself that I shouldnt do it when I working in Nokia, which somehow I have forget about it after a while...
When you are happy, people crowds you. When you are sad, sian or whatever negative, people goes away from you.
Cant you get this message across your head!?!
I remember I told myself before I started working, I need to be positive, dare to open up, and interact. Not to show the tired face or whatever to people. It seems that I have been showing it for the past few weeks!!!!
Oh come on, you know it very well and you have experienced it the result of both being negative and positive. WHY CANT YOU THROW AWAY THE NEGATIVE & MAINTAIN THE POSITIVE!?!
It is not difficult to interact, talk and have fun with the people around you. Just join in the fun and talk and no matter how tired or what dont think about it. Just play around and feel tired when you are around and not when people is around you!!!
Dont lose these best people in NOKIA even before you leave, especially the one that affects you and matter to you alot...
sign off@10:24 PM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com