{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, June 16, 2007

Weekends again... And its another week without any new entry again...


Well, result of my school had come out already. SMU rejected me already. I was feeling rather upset on that day. All my dreams, hopes are dashed. My dream of a hostel life. My hope of participating and representing SMU in their sports. Everything was gone just because of a letter.


Alwyn kept telling me to appeal to SMU because to him SIM is nothing. SMU is definitely better than SIM. He kept nagging me and ask me not to argue with him. And well, I email to SMU to ask if I can appeal. The answer was a YES, but I dont know how to go about it. I not sure how should I write the appeal email to them and furthermore I will need to go down to RELC to make payment and register to UOL already. I do not have much time to wait for SMU to give me an answer as the last day I can ask for a refund is on the 30th of June. But again... -shrugs- Also, actually it really seems that I have set my mind on SIM already. Getting ready to study in SIM.

Well, I guess maybe I should just not think about it and focus what I can do and plan for my future in SIM. =))

So end of story for my studies. What else can I blog then? Work?

Ok, so 13th July will be my very last day in NOKIA. Well, I guess I feeling kind of sad here because is like the feeling is already there. I work there for 3months already. I really have fun with all my colleagues and is really nice knowing all of them. So kind of cant bear to leave them actually.

And I can have the choice to study part-time and work full-time in Nokia. But I think I will be so lazy, tired to study if I were to do so. Because is like now without studyin, I am already so tired and so if there is studies I guess I will be so lazy to do it? But on other hand, most of my Sat & Sun I will be slacking away and is like that will be the time for me to study and I still have income and so that next time when I start to work, I wont be so tight to pay daddy the money.

Well, I guess the best is to study full-time and work part-time. Putting emotions and feelings away, I guess this is the best solution to everything. I can earn money and at the same time studying without feeling too tired. So I guess now is to find a part-time job. But I guess I will only want to start that in maybe September, I want to enjoy a slacking life after 13th July before school starts and then adapting to the study life in SIM and then slowly putting in part-time work into my routine.

I think I will definitely miss the people in NOKIA. All the nice nice people in the department, well glad is that those nice nice people, I have their MSN and number so still can keep in contact with them =)). And I do hope they will still contact me.. hehe..

sign off@9:52 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com