{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, May 5, 2007

Its been a week plus since I last blogged. So what happen during this whole week plus?

Tuesday 24/04

That day was the day of my interview by SMU. So I went down after work. And nice people ms kelly & ms pig accompany me. So nice hors!

So the interview is really a group interview. Suppose to have 6 people, but it turn out to be 4 becasue the other 2 forfeited. Well, therefore I am the only girl over there. Kind of nervous and anxious.

So for the 1st hour, was kind of those introduction about SMU and also like know what is the interview going to be like. So the whole interview got about 4 parts.

Basically the very 1st part was on the article I read, which was about Linux. This one I guess I just flunked it because is like I didnt really know hwo to talk about it and I think I just said wrong things.

2nd part was on the estimation question. We were to asked to pick one of the question and so because I am the girl, therefore I was asked to pick the question. And well I chose the, "How mnay chicken rice stalls are there in Singapore?" Like I said, because is an estimation question, and during the 1st hour, there was a poster on it, saying they want to see our process, on how did we break down everything and get the answer.

Well, I didnt really follow what the poster says, but I did say somethign like, "assuming there is 30 districts X 40 foodcourts & hawkers X 2 stalls per FC = 2400 stalls." while, another 2 person somehow follow the poster and say the stuffs. To look positively, I can say at least I dont follow what exactly what the poster says, and I use another way to get what the interviewer wants, so is like think otherwise rather than following...

3rd part was a group work. Though my partner and I didnt get the answer, but I geuss we really shows teamwork in here. So not too sure though.

Last was just Q&A. So therefore nothing much to be judged here. Anyway, everything was over, its up to them if they want me or not. But I know I really tried my best. Knowing that I need to show what I can, and I tried. So no regrets. =))

So after the interview, went to find pig & kelly. And so we went to Cathay and catch a movie "200 pounds" and also to have dinner at billy bombers again! HAhaha!! We have a romantic dinner at billy during valentine day and that day also.. LOLX!! Anyway, 200 pounds is really nice show!! Very funny and crappy mans!! I dont mind watchin again!!

So other than tuesday, I think nothing much really happen, other than keep working and working and working... and having OT on wednesday.. and then on Thursday I went to meet meinu & ke ai at BBT for dinner... and as usual lah.. they disturb and talk alot of rubbish also.. LOLX...

Friday, Sat & Sun.. went back to RP for sports camp... its very different lah.. but had a good chat with sarahanne.. and have fun crappign and flirting with joey.. wahah!! but it was really tiring because during the week, i didnt really sleep well, and so sleeping in school isnt a good choice also because its cold, and then sleep at around 2++ 3 ++, waking up at about 7++ and somemore before sleeping is bathing in cold water... haha.. but still i enjoyed it.. because i think if i dont get into SMU, NTU or NUS.. i wont get such a chance also.. haha..

Monday.. 30th... working and then went down to colleague's grandpa's wake.. together with TH, Dav & C... well.. dav told us alot of da dao li and stuffs.. seirously i have 2 nice colleague who are old but yet they really know alot and experience alot which I always feel nice talkin to them because is like really can learn alot from them 1 lors..

Dav & Franics.. they will always make me realise alot of things that I dont see.. and see them like so play play like that.. they are really nice person.. and is like is really very nice to talk to them and listen to all their experiences and then when they start saying all those reallife things.. and then sometimes hearing things about you that they think and blah blah.. really can learn lors.. they really amke me understand stuffs.. and not only that.. david talks about working stuffs.. and francis will talk about life.. so is different kind of talks from them.. so nice right..

Anyway I still got lots to blog, but I will continue tomorrow.. more things abotu what i experience in work..


sign off@1:42 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com