Since I am at it, I shall continue blogging.. this entry is about my working place and working stuffs...
Haha!! This is my pass! But stupid lahs, dont know why hors, my name become yun wong.. boo! =(( And this photo, I really look fat hors!
Haha!! The following photos are the mistakes that I have made during work that day!! I was doing for Indonesia, and the system, by default, the currency is in USD, and most of the invoices are in IDR, and so it is like, I keep forgetting to change USD to IDR, so I paste a post-it there to remind me, BUT NO USE!!! 
SEE? NO CHANGES to the currency!!!
HAHA!! Thats me!!! WHAT HAPPEN? Because I was during OT, and the lightings are very glaring, and is like it is directly to my eyes, and therefore it was vey painful and so I did this to prevent the light to shine directly to my eyes! AHAHA!!

Yum!!! This icecream was given to all of us by Boss! Thanks manS!! She gave us this because we bought her a birthday present.. The ice cream is really nice oK!! I think it is quite expensive also because you look at the packaging! It is soooo classy lorhs!!!
Ok, I think thats all for this.. haha!! Anyway, it is like I am working like going to be 2 months alresdy!! Thats pretty fast isnt it? LOL!! I shall see if they still want me if not, I will be unemployed for about 3months! Haha!!!
Labels: Nokia