Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Just back home after meeting pig, ke ai & meinu. Nice day, because i miss them so much!
Actually today I soooo dont feel like going out, but then because of my O level cert, I have got no choice but really force myself to bathe and get my butts out of the house. It took me since twelve to around 5pm then I get my butts out of the house. haha..
I was like thinking maybe I should go and meet her at JP tomorrow, but thinking though it is near my office but from JP to my home is like crazy! And not sure if I am going to have OT or not, therefore I have got no choice, but really get my butts out of my house at around 5pm.
When I was reaching, then pig sms me said ke ai ask if want to meet today, and so we said yes. BUT I was like at Bugis at 6pm and so I need to spend about 2 hours then can meet them.. I went to arcade to play for awhile, then went to Kinokuniya to read books and then went to shop at the "BHG"?? Ooppss.. I forget what it stands for already.. is it "Be here for good things??" whatever it is... Finally its like 1hour!!!
7pm I wnet down to find pig again.. then I went to cold storage to shop for about 15mins? Then finally I decided I should just sit down and wait for her.. and therefore I sat down and play my worms till 8pm..
After that, both of us went to eat and waited for them to come.. then finally ke ai came after so long after she reached.. haha.. then we went to starbucks.. talk and talk and suddenly my meinu came.. then sat there and nua and talk until around 10++ then we went back..
Hmm.. realised that it been quite sometimes since we last met?? It should be around 2 weeks ago? I miss them so much.. =(( but glad to see them today.. hehe.. its like didnt expect to meet up, and its so last minute lors.. but still its cool.. hehe.. (anyway, i dont miss pig lah) hehe.. kidding mans...
Anyway ke ai really hen nice lah.. cause was like i was just telling her i missed her.. then i asked her why suddenly meet up then she said cause i say never meet up.. haha.. so sweet lorss.. =x
Ok lah.. seriously, I really siang them lors.. hehe.. but sad enough.. tomorrow is DAY 1.. hehe =x anyway I think only pig got the rights to disturb because I am working tomorrow also.. haha
And I dont want day 2 to come.. sighs... I might feel the slight fear now, but i know when the day is near, I will feel even more nervous and fear.. now i only hope i can be as calm, confident and daring like how I was during my FYP 2 presentation, where I know I did my best during the presentation, even I didnt get the grade I expected, but I know I did my best and there is no regrets.
Just hope the same thing will happen on me on Tuesday, where I will go through the interview with no regrets, be it the result is positive or not.. making sure that I did my very best, showing my true self, and be confident and outspoken during the whole thing.. showing them that I am one of the best candidate to be in SMU.. and well, there is nothing much to fear i supposed... :s
Like what I have blog in wordpress, I must do my best for this interview, not just for myself, but for my dad.. because studying in SMU will definately have lesser financial burden on him then I study in TMC or SIM... because SMU I still can use CPF which he needs not get cash for me to study, and at least I will return him the money once I start working... because he wont want to take my money when i work.. so is like indirectly i am still paying my own school fees. so maybe i will be more sensible?? haha.. just hope i can get in SMU bahs..
Well, anyway thanks for all the well wishes.. and also advices.. relaly hope i can do well, and go through it with no regrets.. (haha.. as if i am going for the interview tomorrow.)
For myself, my dad and everyone...
Anyway, meinu, ke ai & pig.. i miss you all.. =)
sign off@11:35 PM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com