{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hmm.. I think I was kind of late in blogging the following because.. its already 1 week gone.. oops! hahaha... I shall do a little blogging about my last week!

On the 9th April, I went out with 3 idiotic person. They are Pooh, Kelly & Pig. As usual, pooh is always the early one. Be it in FYP meeting, or whater, pooh will always be earlier than. =X BUT, as usual, PIG is always LATER than me!!! She always make me WAIT for HER!!!

Anyway, Kelly was late therefore the 3 of us went first. We went to look for places to eat, and well at least decided on Terra Cafe, but in the end, we didnt and we went to V8 to eat. Quite costly cause the serving is small BUT its very filling! After that we went to TCC to get some drinks. We were kind of tired lah.. and then once again, wanted to take cab from Bugis but we took train back and took a cab home again.

9th April pictures get from Pig.. ((http://www.piggypigps.blogspot.com))

Tuesday (10th April), it was a Sakae treat from David. He promised us that he wil treat us if we were to do OT before NSN period. And so we finally settle and says on Tuesday we will go and eat. Well, chatted alot and learn quite alot of things from David. And yeah, quite a nice guy though naggy! Hahaha! And yes, Cheryl has really shown her true face!! She REALLY EAT ALOT!!! Dont judge her by her size!!!

Wednesday (11th) and Thursday (12th) was the day that I do OT.. because of NSN, so there are alot of clearing of invoices therefore no choice and also because Tuesday went to eat, and Dav said, "tml OT ah" then so we stayed and did OT.. haha..

Next outing was on the 13th(Frida).. that was the day my dearest sesame gang met up together eversince the last day of school..

It was really great to see all of them... the laughters, gossips, that we always have in class.. haha.. and as usual, took alot of pictures, and I was known for doing "stunts!!!" (thanks oscar for that)

Well, that day was really bad.. I think I spoilt the day.. but I am glad that the girls didnt blame me (I hope)... That week was the 1st week that I didnt reach home before 10pm.. because of all the OTs and going out.. and therefore on Friday, I was so tired that I really dont feel like talking, but I tried to join in the fun on and off.. but at around 10+++ I was really feeling like dying already.. sorry guys, but well, Claire, I will try to be there and also make sure the same thing wont happen =))

Pictures for 13th April, visit my oscar blog, ((http://oscar-the-ryl.blogspot.com))

So, these are the entries for my last week.. anyway, yeah this is the 1st week that I didnt meet pig at all!! HAHAHA!! But I need to meet her soon because I need to take my O level cert from her because SMU needs it. So is either tomorrow I will visit her at her workplace or meet her up on 24th..

Anyway, there is one outing that I didnt blog also.. and that is.. the buddies outing.. hehe.. hope I dont forget.. lolx...

I think we met up during one of the saturday.. and it was on the saturday that I have OT... it was pretty long since we met up and it was the time when Panda came back from Indo.. and is like she is going back there.. therefore we met up... it was a nice one because we really chatted alot and have lots of rubbish as usual lah.. then lots of photo taking also.. but this time I need to blog them.. because dont have people blog about it I think.. hahaa =x Kind of miss them lah...



sign off@11:37 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com