{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, April 12, 2007

Feel like blogging now, but then again, not very sure if I will complete this entry..

WOrking
Before NSN, it was OT & OT & OT to complete before the start of NSN. After the start of NSN is also the smae, because to post & park the stuffs as fast as possible for them to process. Therefore, being in Nokia for a month, it was quite a hectic one. Well, the fun and enjoyment that I get from Nokia can actually cover everything. Not only that the "compensation" is enough to satisfy my needs and which is to claim a cab back home if I work late.

Well, the colleagues in Nokia are fun and nice people, therefore somehow I dont regret working in there. Furthermore, I have got nothing better to do during this period of them. And so I am glad that I have actually enjoyed myself and making myself useful for amonth =)) *clap fo myself*

But bad thing is that, because working there for a month already, no more being treated as a "newcomer". Dav today said that we should start targetting to park/post 100 invoices in a day. 7 working hours, 100 invoices means for 1 hour, I roughly have to complete around 14 to 16 invoices. Well, sometimes is possible, sometimes is not... for yesterday I did around 50 invoices in about 3 to 4 hours I think but because it was all the same vendor..

One pissed off thing that happen today is the hundreds of mistake that I made today.. I parked 5 wrong invoices (good thing is that i spotted that mistake myself) and secondly because being too complacent in what I have done, I practically allows my subconsious mind to do the workk... till the extent that assuming the invoices naming is about the same!!!

Therefore not only able to rush my work, I turn out actually waste more time.. and after checking and correcting, somehow or rather, I become very conscious and did every one invoice too slowly.. and I really think I didnt hit target today also..

Well, just hope that tomorrow I can do more..

Anyway, here for now lahs.. because I really tired already.. and tomorrow I am still working.. I will continue during weekends about the outing that I have for this whole week..

Labels:


sign off@11:42 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com