{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, March 11, 2007

So now because I am working already, I doesnt have much time to complete the "stuffs" for the 3 facis... Before I started working, I everyday did bit by bit.. though it is like near to completion, but there is still about 30% more to go? Therefore after I finish this entry, I guess I have to finish it up.. if not by 13th March, I cant pass it to them..

Tomorrow is Monday, the day of my work again.. although Tuesday I need not to work, but I felt really sians because after tomorrow, I wont have anymore breaks.. I need to really work from Mon to Fri.. no more like this week when I only work for 2 days? And next week only for 4days with a break on Tuesday..

Oh gosh.. can I survive it? This is really my 1st time working in an office therefore I am really a newbie in everything.. I dont know about every single stuffs, oh gosh.. so I do not only learn how to use SAP, I also learning how to adapt in an office and so on and on.. so much to learn, but I guess I am able to get something out of it..

Anyway, yesterday I went for the "Ancien Adieus".. first of all I must thank 2 person.. that is.. OSCAR & PIG... I need to thank PIG because I was forced to.. I need to thank OSCAR because she will jealous.. whahaha!!!! NO lah.. really want to thank them because it was really nice of them to help me do my make up and stuffs.. thanks mans... and then they really didnt outcast me.. or rather seriously I thought Grace wont talk to me that much, but little did I know, somehow I talk to Grace alot ok... and Aihuan was cute.. ahhaa.. because she and I the same.. sports person in RP. and so we seldom wear skirt and stuffs and so many people who saw us laughed at us.. so well yesterday I did spend a great day with them.. thanks to pig's bestiez.. =))

Yeah.. took alot of pics actually.. many mei mei de pictures.. ahah.. my sexy pics ok! Oh well.. tuesday going to have more pics taken.. especially with my chiobu!!! I'm feeling so high can... to be able to take pictures with my chiobu!!! Awww... i cant wait for that... not forgetting I am able to take pictures with my favourite MEINU cann!!! Oh mansss.. super super high... and somemore I will have my wonderful DAJIE!!! yippeee!!!! then my Ke ai de TINgsss... awww... I cant wait till tuesday mans.. so many beautiful pictures to be taken.. aww!!! HAHAHA!!!Tuesday please faster comeee...!!!!

sign off@1:06 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com