
Hahaha... look at that!!! Cool isnt it? 3 straight "As" for my test... The result of working hard..
But I think is quite pathetic because thats my 1st and also the last time that I can get this in RP.
I was talking to Alex yesterday, and when he told me about my 3As, he said, "not that difficult to do well right?"
Oh well, do feel slightly regret, but I am glad that I didnt flunk my this semester away. I score A, B+, 2 Bs and 1 C+... although that C+ was the module that I didnt expect but well just be it..
Result already out, no point brooding over it, like I replied to Alex, although it seems abit late, but if I ever get a chance to study in local University, I will make sure I score like my Macro...
Isnt it great right? 3As for test. And getting for about like 10+++ As for lesson. And having an overall A? Is great right? So, well, make sure you studied hard if you get a chance to get into University =)) Remember this feeling, and study hard. You are not a stupid student. You put in the effort, you get the result..
Is like HRM, you studied hard for UT, although you miss the A always by 0.5 or 1 or 2 marks, you did well for the UT isnt it? B+, B+, B...
I think its been a long time since you really did so well for UT already.. but this is really what you get by working hard..
Anywya, I do still remember I score badly when I study when I was about year 1 or year 2, which makes me quite sian.. but well, glad that before year 3 ends, its proven that result comes with hardwork.. =))
I will always remember this great feeling...