Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Haha.. I'm here blogging in the office because I have nothing to do!! LOL! Reason being is because for these 4 days there is something wrong with all the invoices. All the new invoices cannot come into the system. So I have been doing really few stuffs during these days.
BUT one damn bad news is that they are working on a new plan to make those new invoices to come in and because next week is the cut-off date therefore all the new invoices must be cleared and cause of that if they managed to get those new invoices means I AM WORKING TOMORROW!!!
Tomorrow night having dinner with panda they all, I wonder if I am working will I be able to meet them for dinner because 4days invoices I think is no joke!!! =((( Just praying that it wont be that bad because Monday I also cant do OT as I will be going to SIM to apply so I cant stay too late in office also.
I'm really tired very tired. Very sleepy. This week is the first week that I am working the full week. And is really tiring mans. For the 1st week, I only work 2 days so it isnt that bad, then 2nd week I got a break on Tuesday so it was still alright.. but this is the 3rd week and I'm working full week and so yesterday it was really crazy.. I was really soo damn tired mans!!! But for my future, I shall just bear with it and like I said, earn as much as I can so at least I can lessen my dad's burden for my university studies.
It is really bad to see that I'm going to use his CPF money.. and so I shall try to earn as much as I can now so that he dont have to really fork out all the money for my studies.
Actually, I really want to study TMC becasue it is like the duration for the degree is rather short and is like I can choose to go over to Aussie to study!! Thats is what I always been hoping to do eversince I went Melbourne that time. But there is a few thing that is stopping me, the cost of this isnt really that small, I not sure if Deakin University is regconized or not.
But well, I shall let God to show me the path. If SIM were not to accept me than I will apply TMC. But seriously, I dont know if God is already showing me the path by reminding me about TMC. The day when meinu told me about TMC, about her studyin parttime and going to Aus to study makes me really interested and then I found a course in TMC, and that guy from TMC really makes it rather interesting and I was kind of attracted to it already, especially the part that I am able to choose to go over to Aussie to study!!! Thats my DREAM!!! Then after awhile all the studies issue I put it behind and started working at NOKIA, and that day when pig told me about
SIM, then when she tried to apply and so many things happen and TMC appeared into my mind again and I talked to meinu again about it.. really dont know if I should really just go ahead with TMC together with SIM. Well, see how first bahs.
I'm really sians now mans. Haish nothing to do at all. Boo! Go off le bahs.. come back later..
Labels:
Nokia
sign off@10:55 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com