Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, March 8, 2007
For those who doesnt know, I have already found a job at Nokia. And today was my first day of work..
Before today, I was kind of worried and scared especially towards the night and when I realise that I cant wear my pants, I felt worse.. and I got weak, and I cried.. but I went to bathe quickly to make me feel better... well, when I got out, I felt much better and then talked rubbish with my master, meinu and etc..
Ok, so today what have I done? And whats my feeling?
Before that, this morning, I received my very first sms, and I was so shocked and glad that it was my meinu.. I opened it, and saw that this sms, "good morning wormy... blah blah" and I was kind of weird to see the word 'wormy' and so I asked her.. and know what she said? "worm is LAZY!" ahhh!!!! early morning my dearest meinu come say I lazy.. booo....
Ok anyway so I went out pretty early, like 7.15am.. I reached queensway around 8.20pm.. and I board the bus around 8.30pm and then I reached alexandra technopark at about 8.50pm.. and so waited for awhile my 1st colleague (Kelly) came.. then she told me abit of the stuffs and I waited for David.. well.. pig said David was quite gdlooking.. haha..
Anyway I was glad that my colleagues speaks CHINESE!!! haha.. other than foreigners, all are chineseee.. yippee.. i got japan and vietnam colleague cann.. lols...
Ok, so before lunch, I was practically reading the user guide that I dont know what is it all about.. then later kelly came to ask me go out for lunch.. and i was really shocked to see sheryl also.. and that was when i felt really scared lah.. and not just that everyone was really older than me.. so i am like a small little girl there.. but well, i am very glad that my colleagues are nice people.. sheryl was nice.. she talk to me, and told me some stuffs.. then she told me about her expectation which is teamwork.. oh well.. i think i can do this.. =)) haha.. then after that during lunch i was pretty quiet lah.. still need a little while more to get used to it.. yeah...
Then after lunch.. after soem time.. david came over to teach me how to use the stuffs.. then try to focus and absorb as much as possible.. then later he asked me to do the job le lors.. at first i kept asking for help.. then slowly when i got used.. then i am fine already.. but i know that tml i got 50 tasks to complete... boooo!!! :S
Anyway, in the same room, I got carri or duno what.. haha.. she stay at tamp too.. and she is nice too.. she taught me alot of stuffs after david gone through with me.. is like david taught me how to do.. then i forget a few stuffs.. than i keep askin her.. and she is nice to help me through... =))
But well, this is just a first day.. and I am sure that things might be different.. but it might be towards the good side? haha.. ok.. well.. at least the 1st impression and feeling was a good one =)) heee.. and yeah.. so i am doing data entry for NOkia.. for their A/P... and i am in the FSP team.. and for now.. i got great colleagues..
sign off@8:08 PM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com