{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, March 15, 2007

Alright.. 3 years had passed.. and now I am officially not a student of RP but an alumini for now..

Had a great day at graduation day!!! Not talking about the stupid robe that I wear, or the stupid time when I went up the stage to get the cert. Instead was the photo session again..

Well, TRCC was really small and therefore the moment I am out of the auditorium, I saw my meinu & tings.. and as I walked furtherdown, I saw my chiobu. This was the 1st sarbotage! I was happily talking to her togetehr with PIG and then my this wonderful and irritating meinu came over and told chiobu that I wanted to take photo with her. Well, I replied, "why did you tell her, I want to tell myself.. haha" but fine, I took the individual picture with her 1st because my ke ai de was eating happily..

So chatted with chiobu abit then she went off, then cause PIG was with her Bestiez so I went over to talk to my meinu and ke ai. Then talking for abit, I saw my MIS faci!!!! Grrrr... thats the 1st horror for the day!!! Hahaha!! OK lah, I dont be so mean lah, she is quite a nice fac AT TIMES.. and she is friendly maybe just the generation gap bahs.. and over friendly? -shrugs-

After awhile, Carrie joined us in the talk together with Linda.. then Carrie started to laugh at me about me going up the stage.. wah piangs ehhh.. so paiseh cann.. she said that I cant wait to go down the stage.. =X grrr!!!!

So after that, PIG, meinu, ke ai de and I took pictures together.. quite sad lah.. cause the pictures wasnt really that nice.. cause of the lightings.. than later on I asked chiobu over. and so we took also.. hee!! I like that picture alot, although the lighting also abit bad, but still I like it alot! =))

So after that, PIG and I went to find her pretty lady and I was looking for dajie.. and hee hee.. they are together.. so we took pictures with them too.. but sad enough.. all my pictures with dajie was quite blurred!!! =((( ahhH!!! so sad can!! Then meinu & ke ai came over.. so took together also.. then I told meinu that.. now only short of 1 person and I will win.. well.. dont know when.. that WONDERFUL AND IRRITATING meinu did her stunts by finding chiiobu!!!

Sarbo No. 2.. so I was really sooooo paiseh that i really squat down and keep laughing.. I was really very paiseh.. cause I asked her to take pcitures for 3 times can!!! Then if I am not wrong I think i heard chiobu said, "i came to save you" or something.. it was really grr.. paisehhh...!!!

Well, I think although the whole situation was kinda of embarrasing for me... But well, afterall I must say that she did help me lah.. ahha.. because is like maybe the 3rd photo, I will really not dare to ask ms cheong over already.. =x But well.. so though paiseh.. but meinu intention was good.. hee!! =X *muacks* =x

Ok.. so overall took really alot of pictures can.. cause after that.. pig bestiex took at the green grasss there.. then we took at E3 also.. and meinu n ke ai came down too.. then took more..

After that ke ai send me home.. then i asked her if got dinner not.. then we go bbting.. hee!! So shiok can.. so long no bbt liao lors.. then eat until shiok.. then i went home lers.. den enjoy all the wonderful picturess.. wahhhh.. coool.. hahaha =XX

Also is like, pig so nice can.. make badge for us can.. awww.. love si her le can.. hahaha =X

But well.. didnt get a pic with sesame.. only managed to get a few people le.. the rest dont know go where..

Anyway.. quite tired mans.. today is my 5th day at work.. slowly getting used already.. but everyday got fear 1 can.. cause like must do their stuffs.. and had a meeting.. and it looks like I wont have a good week ahead.. because of NIS.. so guess many stuffs to do? -shrugs-

sign off@6:50 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com