{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, February 9, 2007

While waiting for my hair to dry, I shall type one entry...

Oh gosh.. this is the 1st time I feel the fear when I am going home at late hour. I was at chinatown with sesame gang, and somehow we left the place at about 11pm and so because of my bus concession, I die die want to take bus therefore I took the same bus as mich.

1st incident: We reached Bugis, and I realised that I can take no.12 home. BUT because I saw no.12 at the 1st bus stop, and actually wanted to alight at the 2nd bus stop, then I realised that no.12 will not stop at the 2nd bus stop, because is alternate! So looking at the time, it was around 11.20pm, so I wasnt feeling that much of fear yet..

Tick Tock, Tick Tock.. the time passed really fast.. it was about 11.40pm

We reached mich's place - circuit road.. It was ulu to me because I havent been to that place before. But because mich was around, I wasnt feeling that fear at all.. but I realised I am dead because I still got to change 1 more bus before I can reach home.. then I saw alot of vacant cabs and therefore wanted to take cab but I couldnt.. after a while, bus 66 came..

2nd incident: I board the bus, i realised the whole bus is filled with people, BUT guess what!? Its all IND...... oh damnit.. I was really scared already... I dont know if I should sit infronf but sitting beside one of them or should I sit at the empty seats BUT having 2 behind me and 1 infront of me.. in the end i chose the latter, but when i sat down, i started imagining alot of what if... what if they follow me? what if one of them sit beside me? and so on and on.. looking at my watch it was really late, and start to worry if there is still any more bus...

3rd incident: Because I am at UBI, Bedok Reservoir.. all the places are really ULU places.. I dont know which is the stop I should alight and wait for my 2nd bus... and thinking if I alight no bus come how? I kept looking back hoping no.8 is behind.. look and look and look.. and pheww... i saw the bus.. BUT.. when i wanted to alight bus 66 I was worried.. shit.. what if no.8 just go past? but lucky thing is that it didnt... and finally i board number 8 with PEACE & EASE!

This is the first time i feel so scared.. so scared that i cant go home... i think never again i will wnat to take bus from ulu places!

sign off@1:14 AM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com