{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hmm... many thoughts going through my mind...

Just 3 years ago... around this time too I was going through what I am going through now... going through a very tough road of life.

3 years ago, I prepared for the worst, when I cant make it, I will retain.. if I can just make it any poly will do.. during this path, mr teo was with me.. he drove me around the different polytechnics.. helping me to find information on the different courses the school have... he kept his promise by taking note of my result even before I will know... standing by with me and advicing me when I knew i did badly for my O's.. i am very grateful to him for all the things he did...

I gone through that stage, and make the decision of the courses and finally I got into RP into business computing which was my 2nd choice.. this was somehow like no choice because of my poor result.. but at least it was something that bad... and i remember telling mr teo about me being accepted into RP business computing.. and he replied something like.. "never stop hoping"

Now.. 3 years had passed.. its time for me to make a decision again... this decision of mine is worse than what it is 3 years ago.. this decision is really the route to my future... i dont want to work for now... even if its just because of that decision and I want to study.. i think its ok...

But, i think i might not get what i really want... what if this time round, i am not as lucky as 3 years ago? what can i do if i am not able to get any of the local university? what can i do? I am not brave enough to think what i will do... but even before that...

In the first place, i was in the dilenma of whether to apply to all the schools before as my result isnt that wonderful at all.. maybe the fear of rejection... but if without trying and hoping.. maybe i wont even get a chance? i asked quite a few facis... they did say just try... but still having fear of rejection because i really dont know if SLA got help or not.. and so decided to ask carrie yesterday, but she was on MC and so decided to ask ms cheong.. oh well.. ms cheong said someone from the pioneer batch with a borderline GPA got into SMU.. this sentence gave me some light.. and she also said the same thing like the rest.. just try to apply...

Well... having someone to experience it before.. maybe there is still some hope... but again.. i still fear of failing.. haha... but well.. today.. i went through all the uni's website... and somehow made the deicsion of the few courses for the 3 schools.. yet to send the application yet... because i need to request for my 1st 5 semesters transcript...

Will history repeat again? This time I wish history to reapeat itself.. by allowing me to be enroll into a local uni...

I am not a christian, but still.. i just suddenly got this thought... "I hope that god will love me so much that he allow me to get into any of the local university.. "

sign off@8:38 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com