Ahhh!!! Today is sunday, and I am at home.. hahaha!!!
Well, there is a list of things that i need to do, but I am doing a little by little only.. boo...
- Cleaning of my book cupboard
- Cleaning of my warddrobe & cupboard
- Clearing of my table
- Throwing away of unwanted stuffs..
- Study BEC for tuesday test...
Well, and I have only done 1/4 of no. 5.... and the rest... boos... hahaha
Anyway, coming week is a busy week for me mans.. and a week of all my money going to be gonee.. =(((
Monday - After class got OSG talk... good thing is no going out, so I can eat dinner at home
Tuesday - After class got BEC test.. because it will end at 8pm, so I cant eat dinner at home =(
Wednesday - Hope nobody ask me out, I need to stay at home and clear my stuffs mans!
Thursday - Going out to Chinatown with sesame.. well, to get new year clothes? So money spent!
Friday - Going clubbing with Sesame.. they dont want go ladies night.. so well money spent!!
Saturday - The day that I am waiting for!! Reunion dinner!! Yippee!! Though we just met up during mr leong's birthday, but I am sooo glad... cant wait for it...
Sunday - I am going to cut my hair.. hmm.. maybe I should ask to rebond my hair? haha!! And i am going to dye it too..
Monday - Very last day of RP... well.. a treat from Pat, Alex & Carrie... and sighs.. happy sad? dont know.. haha.. but I am very sure I will want to take lots and lots and lots and lots of pictures with sesame, pat, carrie & alex, my meinu, dajie, pig and etc etc.. =))