Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
3 years had passed.. I am out of RP.. in another 1 month I will be officially graduating from it..
Had lunch together with E26E and Alex, Carrie and Pat. They paid for the meal. Thanks!
Actually I wasnt feeling anything when having the lunch because there were alot of laughters going on.. especially about the earthquake issue.. I cant imagine that I was actually challenged by Pat can.. and Alex and Carrie joined in and disturbed me lahs.. soo boo boo can..
I took alot of pics with them actually... and I passed them the card that I made the night before.. outside looks good but inside not nice lahs.. haha..
Well, I think I am really glad to have them as my faci lah.. it was really fun and happy in class.. but well.. yesterday.. thanks to alex that I almost teared lahs.. cause he msn me.. then he was saying he abit teary teary lersh.. i was laughing.. but after some time.. i started to realise i also abit teary teary can.. so stupid..
Anyway.. I think without a bunch of idiots... i wont have so much fun in class and even know the faci so well and keep disturbing them.. and well.. that bunch of idiots obviously is none other than my sesame gang lah!!! I think i blog before lers.. the 1st person that i noe is that stupid dumb dumb oscar lah.. although i noe zoe 1st.. but i crapped with that dumb dumb oscar 1st.. and slowly we become sesame gang.. hahaha... oh well.. thanks to them that i actually had so much fun in my last semester in RP.. it was really grreat mans.. i think without them.. i wont be able to enjoy so much.. because it was like.. starting when i dont know them.. i was about to drop Biz Finance and getting ready to come back next semester 1... but wel.. im glad that it is fated i didnt.. =))) thanks sesame..
This sesame gang.. i must say that it consist of too many different character people.. so sometime some how.. will have a little conflicts.. but i think im glad that did not go to the extend of fighting or breaking up.. so its cool.. and i do hope that it can withstand all odds...
Some of the picctures are at the side.. i didnt publish all lahs.. because its quite alot..
sign off@12:27 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com