{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, December 11, 2006

Hmm.. today is a GRRRR day..!!!

Dr. AL was online and he came and told me about UT grades... and somehow there were alot of times that make me feel that I am gettin B+ instead of A.. so somehow I was quite disappointed... but I went out with PY.. and actually though we chatted alot and I was distracted by it.. but at a moment, I remembered about everything again.. and I got quite down actually.. and I just keep telling myself that everything is ok.. I still got the last UT to get an A.. is ok.. but as I was walking home alone.. I was really scared... I was so scared that I couldnt accept the disappointment... because yesterday night I was having a dream that I see my grade I got B+ also.. so somehow.. with what AL said and my dreams.. make me really scared... and the following are what he said that makes me believe that I got B+...

  1. "[11:42:10 AM] ---- the happy secre: actually B+ not bad wat.."
  2. "[11:44:52 AM] ---- the happy secre: gotta to work harder then..[11:44:54 AM] ---- the happy secre: oops.."
  3. "[11:46:15 AM] ---- the happy secre: cohort standard very high.."
  4. "[11:49:02 AM] ---- the happy secre: the cutoff mark for an A was high..."
  5. "[11:50:33 AM] ---- the happy secre: so do you think you got 23 or above?"

So, totally believe in him that I got B+, and got really disappointed, and counted myself the marks that I might get and thinks that I couldnt get more than even 23 marks... because there is 1 part which was 5marks that I couldnt do.. and therefore, I thought I was left with 25 marks with only 2 marks of error that I can make.. BUT!!!

EVERYTHING WAS A BLUFF!!! I make it through again!!! I got it once again!!! Well, I am the lowest A actually... I scored 23 out of 30... I make it through just nice... and the question that I thought I couldnt do it.. I score 7 out of 10... and my best topic I score 9 out of 10... and the not so sure question.. I score 7... and.. everything added up to 23!!! Yipppeee... I was really jumping...

My mum asked me to carry baby to see how 'heavy' after dinner.. and I was so happy that.. I just jumped and shouted baby!!! comee... and I just carry him up sooo happily... it been pretty long ever since I felt so happy that something really paid off with the amount of effort that I put in.... BUT well.. after being so happy.. I really feel like killing 1 person!!! and thats DR AL!!!...

OK la.. enough of all the killing and happiness... with this grade of mine... as what I promised myself before.. if I were to get an A for this UT.. I will do all I can do get the last A.. to do what I thought was impossible for me and which is to score 3 As in UT... actually I have already make the impossible possible, which is to score 2A.. and now is the challenge.. to score another A.. and to make my module an A... this will be my aim... my resolution for the new year..

With the instrinsic motivation of myself... and together with 2 treats from 2 very nice people... which makes up my extrinsic motivation.. =)) Hee.. 1 is going to treat me good icecream and another 1 is going to bring me out... so.. well.. next year, 2007... I am going to do well!!! SO well that I have never done before... =)))

p/s: I think I am going to be name as arrogant from my dearrr sesame gang again.. which I hope not.. if not im going to be so upset.. =((((

Labels:


sign off@11:07 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com