Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, December 2, 2006
Got the feeling to blog again. Just back from school from badminton training. Quite tired now. My poor arm is really giving me slight problem =(( It been a week since I last injured it. But thankfully it does not hurt all the time, but only when I exert too much force, so it is still ok.
Well, just read my darling oscar blog, and maybe I should do a reflection of my RP life throughout these 3 years in RP.
My very first year in RP, April 2004. Reason that I got into this school, partly also because of Kelly and also cause of my lousy result that actually I couldnt get into any business courses and because I could not get into SP therefore I had got into here.
Before even going for orientation, I did some research on the school and knew Carl in IRC. And because of him, and what Mr teo said, finally I persuaded Kelly to go orientation with me. During the orientation camp, I knew quite a few people, but actually now I am talking to any of them, except for Mel because she is my classmate now.
And so, how was my 1st semester in RP was like? It was really a new system, and so need time to get used, and because I hate to socialise, at the start didnt really have friends. BUT, weisheng, was my very first friend in my class. It was like because he sat behind me, and he saw something on my screen or something, and he started talking to me and so that was how we started become friend. Anyway, during this semester, I kept going back to ES after school, rushing back there and have dinner and have fun and so on together with tong,sai,chan,idiot,gua,porn and obviously, mr teo. So going to RP and then back to ES was my normal routine. And I wont forget actually after the 1st term break, the very 1st day of school, I cried badly in class. BECAUSE I just miss ES so much!!! But after that term break, actually I knew quite a few more friends in class, and they are Nana, Shireen, Rach, and many more. And actually, Nana is the only one that I am still in touch with. Although we spend time togetehr at chalet, but maybe I just sucks in keeping friends and so slowly as time goes by, it become distance.
Anyway, so how was my 2nd semester? Well, this semester was the same old people. At first we thought we will separate and therefore we had the chalet, but in the end we didnt split. And I think nothing much to mention for this semester, but still I was missing ES alot alot alot.. and actually during my semester brreak, I wnated to work, but having ES being the only barrier that stop me from working, but I am glad I got mr teo, because he told me you wont know what will happen in future, and so cherish theem now and you can work anytime, and he told me his JC story.. and so I didnt really work during my hols. And I am very glad I made this move because is like what he mentioned anything can just happen. But during this semester, I knew 3 fac and was rather close with them and they are Jessica, Wallace & David, but sad enough none of them I am actually talking to already.
Year 2 Sem 1. This semester, I was close to Ron, YY, YQ, INU, Ivan, Henry, Kenneth Lim, Martin, Nana. This semester took me about 6 weeks I think then I become close to Ron they all. These friends was much better, in terms of the time I spend with time. I actually was really close with them for the whole year. Even spend new year eve & christmas day with them. But again, things were different now.
Sem 2 was worse! I am not close to any of them. OR rather in the way that none of them I went out with them and things like that. BUT, I know a great fac! And she is hannah! Been close-in-msn with her till now and still going on. Hehe.. And because of her I know lydia, tings & linda. Actually tings was my year 1 faci, but didnt quite like her or wasnt even close with her at all during my year 1 time.. but because of hannah.. i know her. And actually I hope that I will be close with them for long... =))
Year 3. Because of hannah, nana and i got closer and so we did fyp together. I am glad to have such a great partner actually. But sad to say, my year 3 sem 1 life is the most terrible time I have in RP. I am 'moving'students. And because I am not a socialable person, I do not have any friends at all! And I hated to go school. And my grade is the worst grade ever in RP. All along having 3.0 for my grade, this is the only sem that pull my grade down to 2.98. And this year after something.. actually I stop going back to ES already. So my life was quite boring, but lucky that I ave livewire and so things are not so bad.
But year 3 sem 2, is the best ever sem that I have. I have great friends and great facis. But it took me about 4 to 5 weeks then I know my sesame gang. My first friend in this class was Mich actually.. but didnt really crap with her so much also, but because I know Sheryl, and therefore slowly I got to know miss ong, claire, got closer to amy, mich, christine & addison.. then because of that I actually love coming to school.. I am just soooo motivated to go to school.. initially i didnt like to go school, and I keep misisng school so much and also almost drop business finance.. but I am glad i didnt manage to because I know pat pat more and enjoy her classes too.. =))) Anyway, that is the reason why, I love my oscar sooooooo muchhhh.. she is the pillar for my year 3 sem 2.. hee... and michie is alos very nice too.. haha.. because she will always show that kind of bth face when i do smuthing dirty.. wahaha.. and i love disturbing her too.. =x BUT they lvoe to disturb me with my arrogant & fishmonger =( And I am really sad when they say me =((( boohoo.. =(((
But well.. this sem is coming to an end soon.. I hope this group of friends will not be the same like teh previous classmates that I have that actually come to an end after the year end.. I really hope to have another circle of friends other than my livewirerss & my es buddss... and also, I hope that hannah, lydia, tings, alex, pat pat, carrie will not be like wallace, jessica or david that i actually lost contact already...
I love my time esepcially this sem.. i want it to be like this forever... =))
Dear Sesame Gang, Hannah, dajie, Evil bear, Pat, (though most of you dont have my blog)
I love all of you. Thanks for being there for me at times when i'm down. And spending great time with me in msn or outside. Thanks! =))
Labels:
RP
,
Sesame
sign off@6:56 PM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com