{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, December 2, 2006
1st December...

OK, its been half a month since I last blogged. While I am waiting for my hair to dry, I shall do some updates right here. =))

First of all, I am in real pain again. My stupid wisdom tooth is causing me problem again. I guess this is the 3rd time already? And the 1st was last year december too? I extracted my left tooth, and I am really glad about it, but well, the right is back again which is really painful. =( *pouts* Hmm.. I think I'm going to eat the painkiller later on and go to sleep as I am going to have training in another 12hours time..

Anyway, have I mention about going out with my sesame gang? disturbing faci? and so on? maybe not... i will upload some photos to laugh at.. those are really funny photos.. do not drink or eat when looking at it.. haha.. =x Well, I love my gang.. they are really great people.. although i have been said to be arrogant so many times, and being fishmonger, i still love them.. even if is real, i know deep inside their heart, they LOVE ME! =)

Ok, why am i arrogant? why am i fishmonger? Well, because of my personal message... heehee.. my grades been improving actually.. and so because when you get good result, you will always wnat to have good results and therefore i just put there in my PM.. and my daring oscar said im arrogant.. and because A = Arrogant... i got that adjective =((( BUT.. nvm.. at least I can be arrogant in my RP life.. wahahhaa.. =p (gg to be killed)

Anyway, serious matter... my result been improving slowly... and this is the first time that actually want to really score well.. as in really fight for the grade that I want.. and knowing that it is possible... and since this is the last sem, i dont want to give up and i want to strive really hard... i know i am able to do it..

OK... anyway... 2 more weekdays i will be freee... it will be my holiday.. although it is rather short.. but still...it is going to be a good break for me.. especially the thailand trip... yippee hoorrayyy.... but on the other hand... i dont want to be so fast... because i know.. the moment school reopen in 2007, my days in RP will be gone very fast... before i can realise it, it will be over... its only another 1month 2 weeks in RP once school reopen... =((( this is the 1st time that I really enjoy studying... i love studying... i love RP.. the fun, the grade, the result, the process everything is good!!!! im feeling GREAT! =)))

Oh well.. whatever... just cherish the time that i have in RP then.. and my sesame gang... my evil bear, bunny, ah lian (this year).. and my devilangel, dajie, tingss... these are the people who one way or other had stepped into my life in my academic moments.. and not forgetting.. lokey, fazzi, nelle.. who been with me in my sports life in rp... well obviously.. still have friends.. like my best fyp partner, nana.. and so on andn on..

Ok.. quite tired already.. think i will sleep liao. but before that... photo time.. =))

sign off@12:02 AM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com