Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Well, on the 22nd Oct i wrote alot of things.
1st of all, I cleared with her after a few days. And yup, we were back in talking terms again. And actually, partly of what happened now I am very on form in school. I have been attending classes, partly because I want to prove to myself and also to keep my promise with her and importantly, to make her bring me out! hehe!
But that wasnt really the reason why the sudden I am so motivated and on form in school. Actually I also wondering why I am so goodie-good. Have I matured? Haha! =x Now in every lesson I had tried not to MSN so much already, I just got that kind of feeling that I want to do my work, I want to pay attention, I want to get good grades. It is not only at econs lesson where I love the lesson the most, but it happen in MIS, HRM and even business finance!
I hate to participate in class but, I actually participate alot in econs and HRM and slowly now I am even participating in MIS & BF which were my most hated and lousy modules!!
Anyway, LAst time, when I got lousy daily grade, or grades that I think I dont deserves or when I have poor UT result I would actually just give up very quickly. But this time, despite me failing in one UT, having lousy daily grades, I still fight on!
But actually before I being so motivated and fighting on, I was on the verge of quitting. And actually again, it was her who 'counsel' me again and giving me all the goodie-good lesson. Oh yes, not only that, actually I was really intend to quit but I was too late for it and so only can struggle on.
But well, I think actually I know one of the factor that actually make me have this change and it is because of my Oscar(Sheryl) in class! I met Sheryl in class, and actually dont know why, we just started talking a little bit, and after that out of a sudden, she wanted to work with me in Econs, and that is when we started our Oscar & Elmo.
Before Oscar, I know Mich & Addison, but I didnt really talk and crap with them as much as Sheryl. But because of her, I actually got closer with the rest which makes me enjoy going to class! I do not dread to go class like before but instead, I want to go class everyday! I am really glad that this is my last semester and I met my Oscar who helped me to make more friends! MY Sesame streets friends!!! And because is the last semester already, its my very last chance to score well and the very last fight for me to try to have a good grade to get into University. Thanks Oscar!
I am really glad for what I am now. Being early in class, participate during class & group participation, do work and pay attention in class and knowing what the lesson is about. I am proud of myself!
Other than that. I really completed my PP! =) Yippeee!! Now is to stay as determined and work really hard to push my GPA back. Yup, with only FYP & my 4 modules & CCA, nothing else to care! I am doing very well in all aspect now! Keep it out! Stay focus and keep working!!! Way to go!!!
As for CCA, somehow I have made up my mind. I will be staying in badminton for IVP. As for netball, maybe I will really have a clean-break from netball from now till I graduate. I had already push Junior League away for Livewire, maybe I should do that for IVP netball? But well, its good that I have made up my mind for badminton, as for netball, I will see how again. But as for livewire, maybe I have made my mind.
Anyway, recently just ended my badminton POL-ITE. From 22nd to now is actually my badminton season. So now just ended, but I am going to invest in a racket and then do well in that and to play competitive for the last time.
During this period, it was really a pleasant one. The feeling is really great! I love the feeling! It is like I lost something for many years, and when its back its good! The feeling is so shiok! I really love it, ok! And not only that, trhoughout the competition, Kelly & I keep improving! And also both of us actually won a set yesterday! Hee! It was really a hilarious incident yesterday, but well because it was the last match yesterday, it ended really well! =) *thumbs up*
Anyway, its time for me to start study for my UT for tomorrow. I want to work as hard like when I am for my Econs! =))
sign off@9:56 PM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com