Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Its my 135 entries in this blog..
I remembered last thursday I wanted to blog something.. and its regarding my studies again.. I got another A again.. and this time is a A from HRM... a module that I thought I wont achieve A. But I did it. Trying really hard to continue the pattern so it can join my Econs.. but sadly, HRM UT isnt like Econs that I am so confident that I will get a good result for it. Oh anyway, Econs UT I spend more time and effort in it...
Oh yes, my biz finance UT is out again. Its a B again. Well, actually I really felt very regret about it when I received that B. Because I missed 3 lesson and having 2 or 3 Cs for my daily grade. So with good UT grade, my overall my not be that fantastic. But well, I only can keep trying and to work hard to at least get a average grade.
I am now really hoping that I will get A for Econs, B for BF & HRM and well no choice a C+ for MIS and a B+ for FYP. With this grade I will push my overalll GPA up. I am hoping right now. Not only hoping, but I am doing it.
Sighs.. actually I really feel very sians when I see my last sem grade. But no one to blame but myself. Because of it, my gpa dropped by 0.02. First out of 3 years of study, my GPA drop below 3! Now all I can do is just to push it back to 3 by working doubly hard!
Anyway, I am blogging now because I fell so bored without my laptop. This time not my laptop spoil, but instead become my adaptor!!!! I hate it so much. This week I need to study for UT, and I need to finish up my part for FYP then Wed need to present to Melvin, and Thurs is UT day and weekends I want to study for my econs UT.. and idiotic enough, now without adaptor, my laptop cannot be used..
When my laptop went flat just now.. my heart also died together with it... =((( SAD!!!
Any kind soul wants to go Sim Lim with me tomorrow? =(
sign off@11:13 PM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com