Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Its been a pretty long time since I last blog on the 5th. Actually I wanted to hold till a month later then I blog again. But today is quite a boring day for me, therefore I think I shall do it now then.
Many things actually happen to during this period of times. Happy moments and sad moments. Maybe I shall start with the latest because I think somethings I had already forgot.
Hmm.. I angered her, actually not angered but I made her disappointed in me which she doesnt want to talk to me anymore. Well, reason is because I miss school again and she doesnt want to talk a person who is not disciplined. Actually when I read Nana's blog and she said the same thing about Jim, I felt the guilt in me grew even stronger.
There is no point for me to apologise to her, because I did not do anything wrong to her, but just myself. So I dont think if I were to apologise to her, she will accept it also. I am actually making my own grades suffer only. WHatever I do does not affect her, but she cares for me, and what actually am I doing? I dont care about it myself?
Why cant I learn from history? You seen it clearly during last semester, you missed marketting class so many times before and when you injured your ankle, you have problem going for class again and so your grade was pulled down and then your GPA dropped by 0.02!
Its the last lap already. Come on Yun Ru! And I think the best way for her to talk to you, is to show her actions then words. And so from now onwards you better be in school everyday. And since you are now still trying really hard in class for Econs & HRM maybe its time to do well for MIS & BF. Since you cant dropped BF then you better try hard to turn it over. With Econs having straight Bs and As coming on and HRM Bs coming up, and you have been trying to participate in class, then MIS & BF you can do it also. Push back the GPA to 3!
I hope things would be better!
Anyway, I completed my CE already. Its updated already. =)) Cleared one more criteria. And actually I have finished my PP also. Now only waiting for the result to be out.
Last Wed, I just presented the PP. Well, I guess because I know the content too well and so I presented it with no problem. Just maybe abit too tense only. The evaluator was saying that it was good, because I elaborate and explain very clearly. Oh well, now I am only hoping I can pass it and updated soon. And then I cleared another criteria again. And when that happens, I only have FYP2 & my modules & my CCAs to make me troubled.
But I am really glad that I cleared my CE & PP fast enough that it wont bothers my FYP! =) And its what I planned!
Hmm.. now.. RP Netball. Ok, the season is over already. Its a 4th. When I think we can get a 2nd actually. But well, its already over no point thinking of that. But on Friday it was really a sad case. The same thing happen for all the games and yet we could do nothing about it. And I really hate that coach. My tears didnt really roll down as much as Naz, but because of that coach saying, "oh dont cry, you guys doen well, you guys gave my girls a tough fight." OH damn it! If you didnt hold time for so many times, I dont think we will even meet you again during the finals. Ahh.. forget it, its over already.
Now its over, I think I better think through carefully if I want to carry on. After a clear mind, I remembered the reason why I do not want to carry on for IVP. But well, I will only think about it after I clear badminton POL-ITE. Now is a total break and rest for RP Netball.
Hmm.. I guess nothing much already. because studies now leaving with only FYP & my 4 modules. Other than that, I have already clear it. As for CCAs, netball is already over, and mentioned, and badminton POL-ITE is coming so only need more training then, other than that, nothing much already.
As for outside RP life, hmm.. for that case, I am trying really hard though... hopefully things will really get better as time goes...
And for the decision for THAT... I think I will still hold for a moment.. maybe in another few days, then I shall decide about it..
sign off@4:01 PM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com