{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, September 6, 2006
Long entry

It will be a pretty long entry. Its been awhile since I blog. Actually right now, I feel like crying. A few things just happened recently.

Just a week before I was in really foul mood, no where I feel like going and somehow actually I was just slacking at home other than that I went to school for training which I only do passes. I couldnt believe that I didnt even go back ES during teachers' day.

Those days had become memory already, things change, people change, feeling changes too. Its not because I dont want to go abck, but I am starting to feel awkward. I dont know why. Its really like what he said that time, cherish what you have that time, you never know what will happen in future.

Actually, I started thinking alot of things during this period of time, sometimes, how people behave towards you, is how you react to people also. And I started to realise that, nobody likes to listen to what is happening to you, and all your sorrows, people only want to share glory, happpines with you, and if you keep being so emotional and stuffs like that, in fture, you will realise they tend to shoo away from you.

My social circle is really small. They are just the only ones that are the closest to my heart. I cant bear to lose them at all. I really cannot lose them at all. I really hope things will not turn ugly. I cant and I cant.

You seen for yourself, the different people's situation, and to make sure you dont end up like them, you better STOP it. You need them, then you better do somehting.

But on the other hand, you must not be over dependent on them. You have to be independent. You need to be! LEARN IT!

Other than this, is my injury. I tried today, and it seems bad. Feeling pain just on my 1st step of running. Actually when I tried to run without shoe, I already feel soemthing, and when I tried to put on guard & tape it doesnt help. But actually as I run more, the pain is gone, but I dont really want to make it worse, and so I decided to stop. When can I start to run? I really need the stamina and the play. Please, please, please! I need it! Please recover after the 15th when I go see laodie this time. It was used to be Nisa, but I thnk to be safe & stuffs, I better wait and go find him, furthermore I think this week she wont be around also, so if I am waiting for next week, maybe getting him would be better, at least maybe my heart will feel more safe. Sigghhss.. please recover by 20th! I want to play on the 20th!

Well, next is about him. Oh well, dont know why am I affected by his words actually. Well, partly was my fault, but again, I mention it to her way before he said not to say anything. But I really meant nothing. Oh well, forget it. Its his choice to do anything he wants. But fine, I will still keep my words on the 1st week of school other than that, forget it. If you dont believe that usually talk to him about anything, and you think because I talk to him because of what you said, fine. Its your decision, I cant change it anyway.

Oh well, maybe being alone is the best. Being alone is still the better choice. No worries about anything. Ahhh.. damn it...

Anyway, using my old phone now, gives me some flash back, espeically after panda mention the name. Reading through all the messages and I realise, people change very fast too.. and I guess I had just tried to cast the memories behind and small thing can easily trigger it back.. because is the same for J, even though how much I can say i'm angry, but deep inside, I still know that, it once happen before and had become a memory and still.. its just a moment of anger...

sign off@12:19 AM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com