{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, September 8, 2006
3.23am...

Oh mans... I dont know why am I here actually... Initially I have already lie down on my bed, but I kept tossing and turning and then finally I decided to wake up and blog..

Theres really alot of thing in my mind actually, and I really hope to pen it down, but again, everytime I tried to do that, I will feel tired after that.. sighs.. but anyway, I shall try to do it then..

Ok, these days, I learn a few lesson.. when you want something, you have to pay a price for it.. and also.. in life, sometimes there will be bound to be sacrification if somethings needs to be done or stuffs like that..

Anyway, I also learn that, "to achieve something you want, you need to be selfish" this is really so true... actually it happen almost in everyday life... when someone want to achieve something, he wil be selfish... he will not let anything to obstruct or hinder the thing he wants to achieve...

I did something foolish yesterday actually.. I cried really bad when I was sleeping yesterday.. the thoughts of waiting and waiting and not training really sucks... yes.. I have been doing passing and crunches and stuffs, but running and jumping is what I want... and therefore I cried badly yesterday..

But well, today lucky I got to get the slot.. and good enough that he said 1 week of rest... alright.. I shall be good and rest for a week... but I learn something bad but this is something that I want to ignore... and that is my left knee.. and I am true that my knee is giving me some problem.. and indeed, there is a problem, and he said was something like overuse or something.. anyway he mentioned that its a 40years old knee.. -.- boohoo.. damn... but well, I am going to ignore this.. because till now it has not really give me a problem during training... but maybe it did, but the pain just goes away afer a while...

I have never felt so desperate before, or rather maybe being so desperate had been long time ago.. and so is like the feeling is gone.. but anyway, I really just want to train so quick and to play... I really want to.. maybe because I know that this is the time that I can again go in as the 1st 7 again... never I had that chance when I was in ES.. because its like sec3 I was injured.. and sec 4.. people is better that me.. Oh well, although I know that this is because she is away thats why, but then again to think again, to be so 'lucky' to be able to get this kind of chance is very slim.. and so since I got that 1% of that chance.. I need to do it well, to tell him and everybody that I can do it too.. I am one of the better player in RP too... I can help the team to achieve what everybody wants too.. this might be fated really.. this is my last chance to represent RP and to play for them.. and so I want to do it well.. I always want to prove to people, I, Yun Ru can be a good player too.. I WANT I WANT I WANT!

OH ya, today I was reading a book, and was like reading on something about mental and subciousness.. and I think I must get the monster out of my head, which is "in every major competition, I will get injured, and be benched" this is what the monster have been telling me... this is the pattern.. which I can get rid... after this ankle recovery, I am not going to let the monster to win anymore!!! Its just subciously that I thought of that.. NO WAY! NO MORE!

ANyway, I think RP is cursed... there are so many injuries in the team.. till now, there are 5 injuries already... 5 out of 22 people... its 22.7%... oh mans.. out of a sudden there are 22.7% of injjuries.... hopefully there is no more injuries anymore... but sighs.. 15th is the submission of the name list... I wonder we 5 will get in or not.. haha.. well.. pray is the only way only!!! Everybody please recover by then.. and get your butt on the court... if possible..

Oh ya, to update abit.. haha.. I finished my PP.. yippeee ya ya... =))) well now is only the presentation and then followed by going to the talk on the 11th of Sept to get that pathetic 1 point.. and I can declare finished!!! And I can say that at least I am quite disciplined.. because though didnt really finish by the 2nd time that I say, but at least I really do it by the 3rd time I told myself I have to... Hahha.. crap.. just trying to say yourself good.. which is not.. but anyway... if I really finish my PP & CE by then... hopefully by October.. everything updated.. and then I only have just my POL-ITE & FYP 2 to concentrate... and its really full concentration for it... no more having worries for PP & CE.. =))) And only left with 5 modules which include FYP2... hahaha.. soo happy.. cant wait cant wait... =)))

ANyway, I felt really bad towards NANA.. sighs.. =(( I guess I am slightly irresponsible here.. because is like initially team with them.. and then I back out... sighs.. but I really cant see jon getting to deep shit.. esepcially when 12th is the submission.. and so is like with only 6 days to find people.. he really have a hard time.. so I am really sorry to NANA>.. because afterall we have been doing together.. haish.. sighs!!! =(((

sign off@3:28 AM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com