{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, August 4, 2006

Look through a few blogs, and I decided to stop myself from reading the rest.. because I think I had enough...

Damn it.. no matter how much I tried, it is still difficult to please everyone... so well, I wash my hands off... you cry, you sad and whatever, I am not going to care anymore! Thats all your problem! It doesnt concern me anymore!

Getting upset about it, thinking of ways to help and things like that but all is not appreciated, or even you are not even helping yourself.. so I'm not going to care anymore... No point helping so much...

It is like when you are drowning, and I threw a rope to you, giving you hope and hope I can have the strength to pull you up... but you gave up on yourself and me.. thinking that I have no strength to pull you up.. and you would rather you drown and die.. then let it be... I am not going to look around for rope to pull you up!

Where are all the strong points that I used to see? Where are they now? I know it is difficult to pull yourself up... but when you dont even want to try.. you have already drown...

Dont you all realised that you guys are actually swimming very near to the rope? You guys have put in sooo much effort to swim to the rope after crossing so many obstacles... and those obstacles are sooo much difficult than what you are facing now.. dont you think it is a waste to give up now?

Yes, after so many obstacles.. thinking that the water is clear now, and you swim and swim.. suddenly a wood appeared once again.. and you are tired to remove it... but did you know that you might be just 1 metre away from the rope that I throw? And if you were to give up now, dont you think you have just wasted all the effort of crossing all the obstacles?

THINK ABOUT IT!

sign off@5:52 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com