{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, August 25, 2006
I shall change my blog on the 1st of Sept again...

Being injured really sucks. Because you stay at home and do nothing. Actually I have plenty of things to do, but because I become lazy. I still have my PP report to complete. I have my cupboard to clean. I have my table to clean.

Now I only eat, sleep & play computer. Please do something meaningful from tomorrow onwards alright? I think when you dont do anything, you will keep thinking of stupid things, so please. Do up your PP so that you can submit before school re-open.

Anyway, I really hate to be injured. And I do hope cheryl will get to read this. I really do not wish to see her landed in ITE. I really hope to see her back in ES next year. I promise her I will go back as often as I can next year after I graduate to accompany her till she graduated frm ES netball. I promise to study together with her from now. I promise her to bring her out on Wednesday after my presentation to let her relax and study together till her N level. But I couldnt do it now.

Anyway just some message to the people around me.


To my dearest Tong,
Remember your Fish & Co. buffet? Please do remember it. 6 points. Please cheryl, I want you to study hard and come back ES. I really dont want you to land up in ITE with ah-hem(you should know who I am refering to). I really fear not seeing you in ES next year. Please do study hard. I know I have already broken my promise for 2 things, to study with you and going out with you on Wed, but please like you promise me, you will study on your own. Alrights? Anything just ask me, if I cant help, I will make sure I get help for you.

From your dearest ,
Pork.

To Shit,
You have play too much therefore, suddenly ask you to study whole-heartedly is difficult. Remember once Mr Teo told me before, it is something like treat your examination as a netball game. Prepare for it now. OK? It is easier than done, but you are a smart student, dont let your intelligence go into a waste, alright? Can get in JC is always better than going poly. Jiayou! Everyone has gone through this before, just that you are a bit later than us, but remember, look around, your close friend are also going through all these. Even your xiong mao, she is also going through her A's. Idiot going through her promos. Chan & Jane they all are going through the same, O's. And Tong going through N's. So dont give up, ok?

To Dar,
Know you have really yet to let it go. And it is never easy to do so, especially for you. And at this moment you have to struggle between studies and also this. You need to be strong alright? I dont know what can I really say, but I only know that if you just need a listening ear, and just need someone beside you, I can be there quietly listening to you, and saying nothing but only listen. Though my shoulder is small and also abit short ffor you, but still there is something. Dont try to put everything inside, because I know how it is like. It sucks really. Sometimes when its time let it off, let it off. And dont try to stop your tears, its really painful.

I dont know why a sudden I want to write these things to them. Actually I have lots more to say and to many other people, but I dont know how to anymore. Also at the same time, I dont know why a sudden I am getting into a very down mood again.

I seems to be feel like crying but I do not know why is it that I want to cry.

When alone, the mind will really go wild and start thinking of many bad memories. They are really bad memories. Memories that I do not want to have at all. But why on earth do I have to those memories inside? Why cant they be erase?

Now I yearn for those busy times when I have in RP, doing my FYP every single day and leaving school early and going home late. But this coming sem defiantely not a good one.

POL-ITE coming up in October. 3 times a week training.

Ahhh!!! F... I really dont know what the hell am I typing also. Haha! Shit!

sign off@12:04 AM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com