{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, August 26, 2006
FREAK FREAK FREAK!

Ahhhhh!!!! I am very sians. I am stuck at home for the whole damn week! Can you believe it? Other than Monday & Wednesday when I go to school or go for treatment, I am at HOME!!! Oh mans!! SICK!

Not only that, it had been a week since I drank cold water! Its been a week since I have been elevating the stupido leg of mine whenever I can and even I sleep! And I have been eating, sleeping, playing computer, watching TV for the whole damn WEEK!!! Grrr... wah lau eh!! Sians!!!

But being at home for the week, just that pathetic 2 days out, actually cost my whole week allowance! I am left with nothing now in my wallet! Sians!!! Wah lau eh!! Shitty hell! Just the cab back and fro woodlands can cost me around $30 I guess, though I am sharing with Kelly, and poor Kelly has to share with me! Oh mans! And the treatment itself is costing me $58! So.. there goes my whole week allowance! Wonderful isnt it? Well, I am going back for treatment tomorrow, and hopefully I will open up that expensive mouth of mine to ask my dad to send me go tomorrow. And poor idiot, she has to accompany me tomorrow. Oh poor her. Hahaha..

Alrighht, lets get into some serious stuffs. Actually right now I am asking myself, should I or should I not go to Penang. Somehow I guess this trip is getting approved and so I need to ask myself whether do I want to go before knowing whether I am allow to go or not. I know very clearly, my heart wants to go badly, this might be the last trip for me in RP not only that, this is also the first trip that I get involved in the planning and somehow lots of effort was put into it also. Therefore I really wish and wants to go.

But on the other hand, my mind seems to have some mental block now. I dont know why, but this time this injury had actually makes me dont dare to walk properly, and also keep having fear. I dont know what kind of fear, but it just occur to me that it seems as though I am having fear of running? jumping? or even walking properly? Shucks! I better hope that this is because my leg is telling my brain that I have yet to recover therefore I cant do such things, and once I have recover, I certaintly hope that all these dumbo thoughts will get away!

Actually, I just hope to go Penang, and being able to play at least just a few quarters is just what I wish for. Nothing more than that. Because I know in October, the competition is more importatn than this trip. I know that I need to have a fully recovered ankle by October & also having back the full confidence therefore Penang trip is just part of my recovering my confidence. But definately not going all out to further injured my ankle or worsen the situation.

So now, all I wish and pray for is tomorrow treatment will be a final one, and also at the same time, I get a positive result from them and I will still rest from tomorrow till Penang Trip. Meaning I will still forgo Tuesday's training or even if there is training on Thursday. I am willing to even stay at home for the whole week just to rest, but definately not because I fear to walk which actually i know in my mind I have now.

I need to be strong! I need to believe in myself! I have to, I have to, I HAVE TO!

sign off@6:06 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com