{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Only the 2 Ps will understand this

Part-timer and Panda will understand.

Oh well, talk to them about the same thing... and somehow when I am left alone, I think about it... it hurts... it hurts damn much... but well the funny thing is that it did not make me cry even it is hurting... I guess maybe it is not strong enough to make me cry? But it is strong enough to make me think and brood over it when I am alone or when something or someone trigger it? Why is it this way? It is really something bad inside. I am trying hard not to trigger or to think about it... but sometimes its difficult..

Letting of a big sigh... having FYP to keep me occupied... having friends to make me laugh and talk so I wont think... having trainings to make me tired and sleep... having all the paper work to do to make me do work during free time.. but... free time? Sighs.. haha .. and when someone trigger it? haha.. damns...

I shall not think about it anymore...forget it... I have my FYP to work on now.. I need to complete it.. if not hannah is going to whack me upside down.. and she is putting in the effort... so i shall not waste her efforts.. and also... want die.. also not pull your partner to die.. at least complete your work.. so that she wont die... at least you give a complete project... and so that she can survive...

SIghs... fitness tomorrow.. guess I am going to miss it.. because of FYP... oh mans... so sad!!!! =( ahhhh!!!!! how how how!!!!? If i say go training sure kena killed one lors.. sighs!!! big big sigh!!! =( haish.......!!! ahhhH!!! hope tomorrow end early.. so that I can do my fyp.. then maybe can leave early.. anyway... hope i can complete now...

sign off@11:39 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com