{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, July 30, 2006

I better start blogging before I get tired again... Just now at around 9pm.. I was blogging a little.. but it gets a bit sians.. and then so I just click the [x] at my top right hand corner.. now as my hair is still pretty wet, I shall do some.. because I rreally feel like blogging so muchhhh!!!

First of all, now I declare 1st FYP over... well though not really over yet.. but the major work is already done... now leaving with our presentation slides & our presentation and afterwhich.. waiting for the grade... but I do not wish to see so far... just let nature takes it course for now...

Just now as I was going to nana's house or even before that, I was actually thinking.. since now I am still having the momentum... I better dont stop... I better complete the FYP presentation slides early.. and also complete my PP & CE points asap.. I dont think I want to delay both of them till September holiday.... From now till my holidays I still got about 3 more weeks, therefore within this 3 weeks I want to complete my CE & PP!!!

I want to really enjy my september holiday!! Pleasee.. yunru.. please... be more discipline now... you have chiong yourself for the past 3 weeks I guess for your FYP.. now is to stay at this pace, this attitude.. to complete the CE points & your PP.. I really want to enjoy myself during Sept hols.. with totally no worries at all!!! So suffer now.. and you can enjoy later!!!

By attending any talk, or whatever get your 1 CE point... and finish off your PP and submit by school close... at least during holiday or when school reopen.. you will finish 2 modules by then.. isnt it good!?! Please, please, please!!! DO IT!.. But really damn it.. actually my CE points, long long finish liao.. but those irritating ass dont want to give me the pints.. its like about 6 points lorsh!!! =(((

Alright.. for the time being.. I am more relaxed... and finally I can train again... I can runn!!! yipppeee.. so happy that I can runnn!!! so happy mans... I cant wait to run on Tuesday.. ehehee.. but I am not waitin for the jumps on friday!!! =x Only waiting for runs.. but not jumpsssss... I am gonna enjoy myself on Tuesday!!!! Please no rain!! I want to enjoy soooo much..!!! =)))

Finally can get to sleep early too.. but for today.. I guess not.. wahaha.. because think... my hair is still wet.. and i am still here.. wakaka... hmm.. but somehow.. I am kinda sleepyy... I guess because today I only have 6 hours of sleep! =(

Anyway... yesterday went for NDP Preview.. been rather long... since I went for NDP.. and this is my 2nd time... and it will be the last time at KAllang.. hahaa.... oh well.. went with my pathetic sister.. haha... who have her teeth operate out.. so she cant get to eat.. and seeing people getting whipped photo... she was like.. grrr.. no dinner.. but somehow.. we saw the army guys.. giving out breads... and... so heng enough.. when it was our turn... we were asked to go the other side.. and so we didnt get our bread... but we saw people selling food.. and so.. she bought nasi lemak for me.. heehe.. and it cost her 3 bucks.. on mans... haha.. but... well.. we went past the bread side.. and haa.. she asked from the army guy for 2 bread.. and.. she was sooo happy.. wahahaha... and so.. finally we get to go into the stadium.. after sooo many obstacles!!! from the station to the stadium.. grrr.. ok.. its a pretty ok one.. kinda difficult how i felt.. but somehow.. i was observing around.. and hmm.. lots of thoughts... but dont know how to pen it down.. hmm.. after the parade.. haha.. we took hours to go home.. because at 1st was waiting for jie's fren.. then we walked to bus 12.. then the stupid bus not there for dont 45mins? then plus the 45mins ride.. so its pretty long time to reach home.. ahaha..

Ok, so to conclude everything... I have finsh my FYP.. leaving with the FYP presenation slides... and my goal for this month is to complete my PP project and submit it before school ends.. and also attend a dumb course or whatever to get that 1 CE point... and then.. I can happily enjoy my short 4 weeks holidays during Sept.. and maybe... able to help my ah tong for her preparation of her N level ! =)))

And now I can happily go for training without worries.. and I wont be late to miss any part of it... and happily enjoy!!! heehee....

ALight.. time to pack and sleep...

sign off@10:55 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com